Chapter 14

Peter's pov.

I just finished seeinh the team of 10 eternals that I have been keeping an eye on for thousands of years.

I learned that a new celestial was being born. My biggest fear. I might be more powerful than most celestials but that doesn't change the fact that I never fought any celestial and I have always been obedient to them.

I opened a hologram and sawsaw how the world was doing. It wasn't so good.

Their were alot of places with destruction. I don't get it He is being born so fast as if he's sucking the life out of everyone and everything in seconds.

I gave a big sighed, activated my suit and opened a portal to where I sensed he is emerging from the fastest who was at a volcanic island in the Indian Ocean.

I arrived their and I saw how the nature their was out of control.

I senced another thing their so I turned around only to he mer by a Deviant but not any devient I was met by KRO the leader of the deviants in earth.

KRO : Hello human.

I looked at him a few seconds. He can talk?!

I said " KRO what a not amazing creature to see "

KRO : You know me?

I just glared at him then created two cosmic cahins from under the ground and trapped him in.

He noticed so quickly and sent his Tenticles towards me but I created created a sword and cut all of them.

I ran towards him in a Blink of an eye and pressed  my sword on his neck.

Kro : What are you.

" The first eternal " I said and u saw his eyes widen. He tries to speak but I used my sword and cut him to pieces. Pathetic.

I dessumoned my weapons then noticed the earth beside my starting to shake. I looked ta the sea and I saw the celestials arm leaving the ground. Not good. IF his hand I appearing. Then so is the rest of his body.

I quickly slammed my hands to the ground and channeled my cosmic powers to it. I used my powers as the celestial started changing to gold. Beautiful.

It took me a few seconds until I was completely done.

I looked around and I saw how it all was done. The celestial was dead oh God. I fell to the ground and sighed then opened a portal under me and appeared on the bed.

3rd POV.

Petrov stopped the birth of the new celestial unaware that the Powers he used were senced by a big number of beings.

One of those beings were the celestials especially Arishem, and a certain fiery cosmic bird taking an orange headed girls body as a host.

Arishem summoned ajak who looked stunned to the random out of nowhere summon.

Ajak : What's wrong sir.

Arishem : someone has stopped the emergence of tiamut and killed him.

Ajak :WHAT.

The Eternal eyes widened as she noticed that she just shout at a celstial so she apologized.

Arishem : You heard me. Tiamut had been killed. I want you and ylthe team to know whoever or whatever did that. I was able to sense it and I will give you a portion of what I senved so you could find him.

Ajak only nodded her head as she was given the knowledge she needed.

It took a few seconds until she snapped back to reality to see her teammates fighting on either they should stop the celestials emergence or not.

Ajak : No Ned to fight guys.

Sersi : What happened ajak.

Ajak : The celestial has been killed. And we have to find who did it.

Chapter done.