Chapter 23

Third pov.

Peter invited the eternals to his house still processing when they suddenly arrived at New York especially his house.

" Hey guys. When did you arrive here? Not that I am complaining you are always welcomed!" ranted Peter and they chuckled.

" Yeah we just finished our work faster than we expected " said kingo and Peter nodded.

" What day is today ?" asked Peter as he was checking it. He read on his phone and saw it was. 12 July.

Looking at the date Peter smile fell and his mood completely changed which didn't go unnoticed by the 10 eternals in his house.

" What's wrong Peter? " said sprite.

Peter sighed and patted her head.

" It's something of the many things that I didn't tell you because well I don't know I just didn't " said Peter

Thena was the first to question him by " What do you mean?"

Peter sighed and sat down on the table that the eternals were sitting on and he started talking.

" As you guys already know. I have my spider powers because of a cosmic entity given to me from the celestials. I was using the power unaware of it taking over my body every passing second. I at some point lost the ability of using my other powers but I don't really care much I preferred my spider powers earth way. At least that time. When I arrived here and took this fake identity as Peter parker I had a number of friends which consisted of 'Gwen Stacy, Harry Osborn, Mary Jane , Michele Jones and Ned Leeds' I was in a relationship with Gwen but she was killed by one of my enemies called the green goblin during the time that I didn't have all my powers and I was really weakened for fighting for days before and having alot of poison in my body. " said Peter and everyone eyes were widened.

" What happened!? " Aksed Ajak.

" While waiting for me in my apartment, Gwen was ambushed by The Green Goblin who at that point was secretly the father of her children. He announces that he was looking for me, but he can kidnap Gwen instead to lure me into a trap; however, his real intentions were that he sees her as a threat to his potential "heirs".Gwen throwed a lamp at the Goblin, who knocked her out with gas from a pumpkin, which he left in my apartment for me to later find.He broght the unconscious Gwen to the George Washington Bridge. I later arrived to fight the Goblin, but as I said I was really weakend, sick and not performing as well as usual. Before we fought, Gwen awakened and overheated the Goblin announce that I am Spider-Man. She went into a state of shock, thinking that her boyfriend killed her father. The Green Goblin pushed her off a bridge. I tried to save her by it my wen wasn't fast enough so she fell to her death  " dad Peter.

" Of my goodness " said Sersi as sh e looked at Peter who at that point was holding back his tears.

" What more are you hiding from us Peter? " said druig and Peter sighed.

" Oh you know,  after her death my body reacted negatively due to my emotions so I lost all my abilities and continued being spiderman as a boy with webs and not even super strength. I had to see my best friend Harry following in his fathers path and becoming the green goblin that I had to fight and now he is in prison. I got with Mary Jane but we broke up because use lied to me about nearly everything including that she knew about that the kids that I thought were mine and Gwen's were instead for Norman and Gwen's kids. And I found out that she only dated me because I am spider man. I had to fight an annoying mf called kraven the hunter who bamiruied me alive for 2 days. I had my body stolen by one of my enemies called doc ock. And then I had my power back when my boyfriend got killed by a villainous robot that you mots likely know as ULTRON  " said Peter and the tears then were starting to pour out of his eyes.

The rest of the eternals didn't sa anything unable to do anything but stare with wide eyes and a little tears.

They didn't expect their ancestor the most powerful bwing they have ever heard about to he so... Broken.

" Tch. I'm crying. Pathetic " he said.

He was about to leave the room to wash his face when he was suddenly stopped by what looked like a cosmic powered whip.

He turned around and looked at phastos.

Before he could say anything he felt all the ten eternals hugging him. More like choking the living life out of him but still.

" You have us now Petrov." said druig and the others nodded.

Peter smiled and thanked them. It was true he now wasn't lonely he had them. He had a family.

Chapter done.

Sorry for the trauma for the puppy but I think it would be fun to have him be more traumatized.

Also his boyfriend well dead ex boyfriend will be talked about Mir win the future.

Bye bye