Chapter 4

Peter's Pov :

Once I was outside the room I swung all the way to the middle of the city so I could check on everyone without my powers because I felt like it.

I wish I could use my real powers outside but that would lead to alot of destruction and I already have alot of people including the avengers after me trying to hunt me down.

Back to my current time. I was sitting on a building looking at the city I've been keeping safe for a few yearss and is planning on keeping safe until forever.

A few minutes into my peaceful lovely session of nothingness I hear a few voices behind me. I immediately reconfnized the noises.

Tony stark's suit, Steve rogers foot prints, and some other voices that I haven't recognized yet.

I turn around to be met by nine other than the 2 mentioned avengers along side quicksilver, scarlet witch, Hawkeye, and black widow.

"Hello tin can I see you are here with your lovely friends today" I say with a brittish tone trying to tease him.

"Whatever spider guy are you planning on coming with us peacefully or are we gonna have to use force" Said Tony stark.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes which he obviously can't see because I am wearing my mask. They have been trying for weeks if not months why can't they just stop.

"Yeah no I don't think so" I said and I saw him obviously groan while the rest were ready to attack me at any second.

"Ok guys just run and try to catch him for the I don't know what time" Said tony and then they all rushed at me. This will be fun. 

First 3 to attack me were ramanoff, rogers, and pietro maximoff.

Natasha and Steve tried to attack me each from a different side but my senses stepped in and I dodged them making them nearly punch each other but they stopped in time ugh.

Before I could try to go attack them I see the pietro guy coming my way. He tried to punch me but I noticed the last second and did a flip then kicked him kind of hard so he went flying to a wall and went unconscious.

Doing that made the barton and maximoff girl angry I guess because he shot an arrow at me and the girls eyes started glowing. Ooh she's using her magic this will be fun.

I saw 2 huge piles of Iron flying my way with a red hue so I immediately knew it was her trying to hit me with them using her telekenisis.

Once they were close enough I shot webs onto the two piles and shot one at barton and the other at rogers both didn't get the chance to move before getting hit rendering them done.

3 done 3 more to go. I ran towards ranonoff and she did the same and wanda flew towards us obviously trying to help the other spider.

But I felt my spider sence go off so I dodged where I felt the danger was coming from. I, after that, saw an energy blast from the iron man armour.

3 vs 1 so not fair but whatever. I ran towards the three avengers and we all started exchanging hits and stark tried to blast me but I dodged it every time.

I punched maximoff and I guess I kind of went really hard because she literally got yeeted to a wall and the wall kind of cracked and the rebbles fell on her. Damn

Now it was only me vs 2 of the original avengers. I ran towrdas them again and we went back to doing the same thing we did before with all of us exchanging blows.

I saw stark loosing his concentration for a second so I took the chance and shot web his way so he got stuck to a wall.

Now it was only me vs ramanoff. Yesssss Ive been wanting to fight her spider vs spider. Hero vs hero without the other annoying assholes interrupting it.

We both continued fighting in hand to hand combat while she is using some weapons . I must say for a short living mortal she is very good but not good enough to fight me I am more than a million years experienced with fighting.

The fight took about 10 minutes until she fell down loosing to the all fabulous me.

"Damn you spider man" she spat and I just smiled " It was a pleasure meeting and fighting you Ms. Ramanoff" I Said then swung away and I heard her either chuckle or groan meh who knows.

Chapter done.

What ship do you guys want I am  planning on either : Druig x Peter, or a harem ( AKA the eternals except my favorite gay married boy because he was so cute with his family. ) x Peter.