Chapter 5

Peter's Pov :

After I finished my little spar / Fight with the avengers I started swinging back to another part of the city. I am not ready to fight them another time today.

On my way to my destined place I stopped a guy who was trying to steal a bag from an old woman, then stopped a bank and bike robberies.

I saw a guy that was being forced to nearly kiss some girl. Their were two girls stopping his movement and one girl who was obviously forcing herself on him.

I ended up knocking the three girls out and webbing them. After that I checked on the guy and he ended up hugging me with a few tears in his eyes. Poor boy.

I asked him a few questions and found out his name was William but his friends call him Billy. I also found out he is 15 and has a boyfriend that he reffered to as teddy.

I fanboyed for a few seconds about how cute that was but let's just act as if it never happened.

I ended up, after that, taking the kid into a police station along side the 3 girls .

The police investigated with them and I ended up finding they are 20 year old, what the hell is wrong with fucking disgusting mortals like those.

I took the boy back to his house after the police were done since he asked me with the biggest puppy eyes ever so I couldn't say no.

I arrived at his home and saw the inside it was pretty cool he lives with his mom and dad. I always wished I had parents but this isn't about me now.

His mom was at home that time. I didn't tell her what happened because it isn't my place to do something without William accepting it.

He asked me to stay and eat with them, but i ended up rejecting the offer respectfully becuae I had many stuff to do and they both understood. But William seemed pretty disappointed so I ended up giving him my fake phone number to text me if he wanted.

I have a fake phone number that I give for a few people. I am more than confident no one can hack it. It's not like stark didn't try to hack my suit and ended up failing miserably.

William seemed very happy his smile was from ear to ear. He ended up hugging me again in which I accepted and hugged him back.

After that I went back to my apartment and decided to study even though I didn't really have to but like whatever.

Tony pov.

That webbing thing the asshole spider wrapped me with ended up desolving after about 2 hours. I hate that guy like why can't he just do what we say and give himself in or atlest stop his I called ' Heroism ' he is as much of a villain as any other villain we've stopped.

The rest either woke up or finally broke out of the spider guy webbing material.

"Ugh how many times ae we gonna keep trying this is like the third time this week. When will we even get close to winning and giving him in?" Whined capcicle.

"I don't know and it's getting on my last fucking nerve" said natasha and barton nodded agreeing with his friend.

" You have any idea stark" Said barton. Wanda was helping pietro who had a pretty nasty bruise.

"Well how should I know we have tried every single idea I came up with and he always ends up winning its like he can read my mind." I said and they all just sighed.

Pietro then spoke. His English is becoming better but he still has that accent "Why do you even continue trying?"

Everyone looked at him then his sister spoke "What do you meen pietro?" she asked an he just looked at the rest of us.

"Why are you trying to stop him. The guy did nothing wrong. All he did was try to help people and you guys are always trying to stop him for no reason whatsoever"

We all looked at him kind of shocked. Why would he not want to stop him? Before I could speak Roger said "He just slammed you to a wall and hurt most of us son why would you try to not stop him"

Pietro just kept quiet. I heard small mumble from him but ended up shrugging it off.

3rd POV.

"He had every right to hurt us we were the ones that tried to stop him" mumbled the maximoff male twin which no one seemed to notice except stark who just shrugged it off.

Pietro noticed something about the spider vigilante. He was holding back. He had seen his fights before but compared to how he just fought them he was holding back alot.

He didn't try to teep the thought away. He was gonna know what the spider themer hero was hiding.

Chapter done.

What ship do you guys want I am  planning on either : Druig x Peter, or a harem ( AKA the eternals except my favorite gay married boy because he was so cute with his family. ) x Peter.