Chapter 12

Peter pov .

I was sitting in my room as usual watching a book and watching around the world to make sure that everything was fine.

I was sensing something wrong. It was like something related to the celestials but I couldn't make up what is it.

I continued what I was doing but on my hologram I saw some parts of the word starting to break into chaos.

I looked closely and found the cause behind that chaos, Deviants.

I quickly activated my suit and opened an eldritch magic portal and stepped in to korea. Cool I love this place.

Their I saw a number of people being attacked by my so called 'Cousins' aka the deviants.

I shot a number of webs on all the humans and pushed them back towards me.

A small kid looked at me and I saw her eyes widen. She ran towards me and started speaking in Korean.

(Korean)
(English)

"Hello sir you're spiderman right?" I looked at her for a few seconds shocked. Do people from outside of New York really know me?

I smiled then nodded "Yes child I am infact spiderman. Will you be a good girl and go to a safe place while I stop the bad guy "

She nodded and ran away and the other followed her and ran away. Now it was only me vs the deviant. Awesome.

It looked like some sort of... Creature with wings idk maybe a bat. Ot a frog or pig. Meh who cares.

The other one looked like some sort of a horse with four legs and a horn.

The 2 creatures ran towards me and I smirked. They both stried to hit me but I created a cosmic energy shiled and blocked theit attacks.

After I blocked them. The 2 creatures tried to attck me again but I changed the shield into a sword and cut one of legs of the dog like deviant.

He stopped for a few seconds but I saw him healing. WTF since when can they heal.

While I was trying to understand, the other deviant kicked me to a wall. I see, he wants to die fast.

Before I could move he stickied some sort of tube to me and I saw him suck of something from me. I took me a second to understand. He was sucking my cosmic energy.

I cut of the Tenticles / Tubes I summoned my all-black sword and cut of all their limbs.

I put my hands on their head and absorbed back my powers . And their powers opps.

The 2 creatures were nearly dead so I just touched them and used my matter manipulation and the 2 creatures were completely tuned into dust.

I need to know what happened to these creatures for them to be able to heal.

3rd POV.

It was on that same night in London. Sersi and sprite with Dane whitman were just leaving a party but they were attacked by yet another deviant.

The Two eternals tried to stop the deviant but they were only successful to trap him for a few seconds.

The deviant tried to attack Dane but sersi decided to distaract him. Acting as a prey for the creature.

The said creature went to the main road and tried to attack the humans their but before he could do that Dane told everyone to rain which they did without even thinking.

The creature was about to attack sprite only to he stopped by 2 laser beams. It was sent back flying and the 2 eternals alongside the human all looked at the sourse of the beams only to be met with an ikaris making a dramatic entrance.

"Ikaris! " Shoated sprite . Ikaris showed a smirk then said "Evening ladies."

Instead if answering seuse shoated " Watch out !" before ikaris could comprehend what she meant he was pushed by the deviant to another part of the place.

He stood up quickly and fliught towards the creature and punched it making it go flying.

The fight continued for a few minutes and ikaris win succesfuly.

He went back toerads the trio and sprite sprinted towards him and  hugged him.

" Deviants. Didn't we stop all of them" asked sersi and ikaris nodded. " We should go find the others" said ikaris in a serious tone.

Chapter doneeee.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you.