Chapter 6

Peter's pov.

I was sitting in my dining room while eating a waffle and drinking coffee because I like coffee and waffles so why not do both together.

I finished pretty quickly. I took my backpack and another cup of coffee then ran outside my appartement.

I have collage and it's pretty boring. I mean I know literally everything (Not to brag or anything) I am literally more than a million years old.

The bus arrived and I climbed in and we headed to my college. I know I can just buy a car but like why would I. It's not like I need it when I can just teleport. I just use the Bus so I could be closer to other people.

I arrived at my collage and went quickly towards my class / Room. I miss my old school. Their I had Ned, MJ, and even my bully flash. Here I barely know anyone and I don't really plan on changing that.

I am studying to get my degree in biophysics and biochemistry, which has been my ambition for a long time.

IDK anything about collage so time skip to after collage.

Still Peter's pov.

After I was done with college  I went back home and took a shower then made myself some food.

My metabolism sometimes gets on my nerves because I need to eat alot, like really alot and it's annoying.

After I was done eating I activated my lovely baby aka my suit and jumbled outside the window. New York here comes your friendly neighborhood Spider man.

I stopped a few robberies like usual and a small girl came to give me a flowers and something pretty sad happened.

She ran towards me with her mini legs which didn't help much.

She held 2 flowers gave them to me. One of them was red the other was yellow, before I could accept it her mom came running towards us.

She quickly held her daughter hand and looked at me. " I'm sorry sir I she went away before I could notice, forgive me"

She was apologizing as if her daughter did something wrong which she didn't. It took me a moment to realize what she meant and the realization wasn't exactly flattering.

I knew why she was apologizing, alot of heroes are pretty rude when it comes to fans especially if it's kids. It's sad that someone actually thinks of me was them.

I took the 2 flowers and put the yellow one in the little kids hair which was similar to her beautiful small yellows and white dress.

I then put the red rose in the mother's hair which fits with her white dress and rad bag.

"You don't need to apologize ma'am, in fact those little roses just made my day" I stated with a smile which seamed to make the lady happy cause she smiled at me and bowed her head a little .

After that I continued my swinging around the city wishing that none of the avengers is gonna find me today.

Speaking of the devil I saw Barton on the building beside me. I sighed then jumped down then removed my suit as If I want a superhero 2 seconds ago.

Tony pov.

We were sitting in the towers as usu trying to catch the spider guy that has been getting on my nerves for the last months.

Everyone was giving their different opinions except strange who still hasn't agreed on trying to stop him. Because he wasn't an 'Interdimensional threat.'

We were still in the conversation until we saw, something falling, from the window. We immediately recognized him as Bruce.

Before any of us can say anything he ran towards strange and spoke but it sounded more like a scream "Someone is going to try and take you strange "

We all looked at him with confusion and steve asked him bout what he meant and bruce sighed.

"A villain attacked us. Me, Thor , and a girl named valkire barely survived. He is trying to collect the 6 infinity stones. He's dangerous the hulk didn't keep up with him"

We all looked at him with shock. Is this a joke no one normally keeps up with the hulk they should just be punched then its done for the opponent.

"Who is he" I shouted trying to know information about the said villain.

Bruce looked at me and said " His name is THANOS"

Chapter done.

What ship do you guys want I am  planning on either : Druig x Peter, or a harem ( AKA the eternals except my favorite gay married boy because he was so cute with his family. ) x Peter.