ATL sister (mashton)

Michael: Mike is so much more oblivious then you imagined. you had been dating michael for the past three months, but you honestly though he would have put two and two together. youre last name gave enough away, if where you met was not good enough. (YN) Dawson. you would also think michael would have seen some kind of resemblince. he was a big fan of all time low, and you and your brother looked a fair bit alike. you were almost the female version of him for god sakes. you both rocked the brown hair and brown eyes. also having the super sharpe jaw line. maybe you werent a drummer for one of the coolest bands ever, but music was in your blood. no matter how deep down you needed to go to find it.

mike and yourself met backstage at one of all time lows concerts. rian knew that you liked michael and thought it would be cool to invite them to one of their concerts so you had the chance to meet you. just as you were hoping, you and michael hit it off almost instantly and it was pretty hard getting the two of you away from eachother from that point. but you and rian decided to have some fun and see how long it was going to take michael to figure out that you were related. to your surprise, michael still hasnt figured it out.

since you and rian decided enough was enough, and not spending time together was getting on your nerves, michael was finally going to find out you were related to one of his idols. michael was coming over today and rian was already at your place. mike though that he was just coming over to hang out, but he had no idea that it was becausing he was going to see rian.

the buzzer went off, signaling that michael was at the apartment now. rian was sitting on the couch now and you had already established that he was going to be the one answering the door. you pressed the button on the phone, letting michael in. only a few mintues later, there was a knock on the door and for some reason, you were surprisingly nervous.

you watched rian walk over to the door and you took in a shaky breath. michael was not going to be angry with you for doing what you did. If anything, he was probably going to get a laugh out of everything.

"rian, what the hel are you doing here! i didnt know you lived in this apartement. i was coming to see my girlfriend, and i could have sworn this was her place" you heard michael babbling once

you heard rian laugh and walk away from the door, calling for michael to come in.

"rian, i said i am here to see my girlfreind. i thought this was her apartment number" michael called back, sounding a bit nervous.

"mike, just come inside you little fuck" rian shouted, sitting beside you on the couch.

you heard michael close the door and walk into the living room. when he saw you sitting on the couch beside rian on the couch, his face turned an unnatural shade of red. he looked like he was ready to knock rian out.

"what the hell (YN), is this how you decided to break up with me, becuase that is a pretty shitty move man" he shouted at you. you were shaking your head and laughing at him at this point. he should have figured it out by now.

"dude, she isnt breaking up with you. are you fucking blind, mike" rian asked michael.

"what the hell are you talking about rian".

"mikey, rian is my brother. my name is (YN) Dawson for a reason. we both look alike for a reason. you were at that concert that day we met because i asked rian to invite you" you said looking at him like he was the stupidest person in the world.

you watched at michaels face change in a matter of 0.7 second. his eyes darted between both you and rian, trying to put the piece together. moments later, it looked like everything finally clicked, and then he face palmed. he looked so dumbfounded.

"how come no one ever told me about this. was it to prove that im not the brightest light on the tree" he asked you curiously.

"no, it was because I didn't want you to like me because I was related to rian dawson. there is no way in hell I think your stupid mike, well a little bit right now, but that's all"

not long after, michael got over the fact that you and rian had played this prank on him. it took him some time to get over the fact that he was dating the sister of the coolest drummers he knew (minus ashton).

Ashton: being the little sister of Zach from all time low was pretty amazing when it came to meeting other famous people. alex, jack and rian were like your brothers you it was not a big deal to be around them. but this time, you were meeting this new up and coming band. their name was 5 seconds of summer and you had just heard about them recently. your brother and his band mates knew about them and that they were fans of their work. they invited them to the concert that they were playing tonight.

since they were coming, you decided to do your research. you didn't want to come off as completely oblivious, but there was also not wanting to come off as a creepy stalker girl. you learned that there were four of them in the band, which was quite misleading considering their name was 5sos. after looking at pictures of the band, you decided that you though ashton Irwin was the cutest. he was the drummer of the band and for some reason, you have always had a thing for drummers. they just did something for you. one reason you liked rian the most.

later on, during the concert, you were back stage and you could see ashton and the other boys jamming out to the music in the crowd. it was actually really funny watching ashtons hair bounce up and down. he looked silly, but it was cute.

it might sound rude, but you have been to so many of these concerts that it has become something you don't get as excited over seeing them. you decided to go on your phone, and since you are a teenage girl, getting lost and zoning out while on your phone is something that happens often.

"how are you on your phone, all time low is preforming and your here, on your phone, like you have seen this a hundred times" you heard some say to you with a little bit of frustration in their voice.

"well, considering that I have seen this a hundred time, I think its fair" you said looking up and locking your phone to look at the stranger in front of you.

when you looked up, you saw something you weren't exactly expecting to see.

"ashton irwin" you said, because, well, that was really the only thing that you could think to say. as far as you knew, he was just out in the crowd. how the tell did he get to you so fast, and why.

before he had a chance to say anything else, Zach ran up to you and grabbed your hand, pulling you onto the stage. all the fans went crazy when they saw you. everyone was screaming your name. you were pretty well known thanks to the band, and the fans seemed to really take a liking to you. something about you being down to earth.

you waved to the fans. alex called the last goodbye and once again, you were being pulled away by your older, and annoying, brother.

"ashton, this is (YN). she thinks youre the cutest in your band" your brother said to ashton, pushing you towards him, then running off to find the rest of his band. it was definitely the last time you were going to tell Zach anything.

"hey, sorry for being a bit rude to you a few minutes ago. lets just say that you are way too good looking to be related to Zach" ash said and you couldn't control your laughter.

"finally someone noticed it" you laughed with him now. there was no doubt in your mind that ashton was the cutest in the band as of that very second.

"i really like your band ashton. one of my favorite songs is try hard. I don't know why, but I can really related to the being into drummers part of it" you said, shamelessly try to flirt with him. also not doing too well.

"thanks babe, but I though yu would be more into calum, you know, the inner bassist coming out of you. but don't get me wrong, I am flattered that youre into drummers. you know, with me being a drummer and all" he said, looking kind of flustered, even in the bad lighting.

you heard your brother calling you. it was probably something he needed help with, and was too stupid to figure out himself. you kissed ashton on the cheek really quickly and then ran towards the sound of your brothers voice. not before hearing ashton calling goodbye before you turned a corner