He Picks His Girlfriend Over You Pt 2

Michael: After Michael called you a bitch you ran to your car. He was your best friend an he had just called you the worst name he has ever called you before. What happened to not letting anything come between us was all you could think. Was he really going to break the relationship between all of you for something so stupid. All you wanted was for Michael to have believed you after all that the both of you had been through together. He didn't even ask you what happened he hair went ahead and believed his stupid lying girlfriend.

You have been siting in your car crying for the past fifteen minutes. You were about to start the car and leave when the passenger door swung open. You screamed in fear and than looks over seeing Michael.

"What the fuck do you want" you said to him with hate apparent in your voice.

"I am here to apologize an tell you that I was wrong about everything" Michael said from the passengers seat while looking down at his hands.

"Apologies for what. I thought you believed your stupid girlfriend" you said to him and he scratched his neck.

"I was thinking about it and I realized at I would rather have you than a girlfriend anyday. You mean way more to me than any girl ever could and I broke the promise of never letting anything come between us" he said grabbing you waist and putting you in him. You were on his lap and he took your face in his hands

"What are you doing Michael" you asked him. He bit his lip and looked at yours.

"I am so sorry for not believing you. She really is a bitch and you are not the only person who thinks it. I broke up with her cause I realized that the only person who makes me fell like a normal person and you are the only person that I am truly myself with. I do not want to be with anyone lese but you. (YN) will you be my girlfriend. I am sure that you will approve of this girl" he said to you and you laughed.

"I don't know Michael. You really hurt me. I don't think it is going to be that easy. You just called me a bitch and that wasn't the sweetest thing you have ever said to me" you said to him looking out the window.

"C'mon, I love you to bits and pieces and you have always known that. Please be mine" he said looking into your eyes. He had amazing eyes and you couldnt help but to agree.

"Sure babe" you said kissing him on the cheek and getting back in your drivers seat.

"Can you drive me back home, or to your place cause I have had a few drinks and would rather play it safe" he said to you and you giggled putting on your seat belt.

"Yeah sure Mikey" you said driving off.

You decided to let Michael sleep over at your house and in your bed with you. It wasn't as if it hadn't happened before it was different only cause you were kissing and cuddling more than you had in the past. You defiantly approved of this girlfriend.

Ashton: Ashton still hasn't spoken to you and it had been a few weeks now. You knew the he was still with that Bella girl cause you saw pictures of them together everywhere and it made you sick to your stomach. It was getting on your nerves that he would just stop talking to you like that. You just wanted the best for him and you knew that Bella defiantly wasn't that.

You were sitting on your couch and began to eat ice cream. You decided what better to do than watch a movie to top it off. You put on the Titanic cause it was a classic and it was a good movie overall. The sex scene was about to come on so you decided what better time than now to get up and go to the washroom. You rounded the corner when there was a sudden knock on your door. You weren't expecting anyone so it came as a bit of a shock. You ran to the door and answered it. What you found was more of a surprise than the knock. Ashton was standing there and he was crying.