One Of The Boys Help You Surprise Your Boyfreind

Michael: You had enough of being away from Michael and were about to pu an end to it. Him being on tour all the time was breaking your heart. You and Ashton had planned to make it so that after the concert you were waiting in the dressing room.

You were so excited to get to see him again and you were beginning to get a bit nervous. What if his feelings for you had changed. What would happen if he kissed you and the sparks werent there. Now you were beginning to realize how silly you were being. Michael was the love of your life and nothing was going to change that. Seeing him would prove how nothing was ever going to change in your relationship.

You were sitting on the chair and facing the mirrior looking at the door and waiting for him to walk in. That was when he did. He was looking at the boys behinde him and laughing. That was the laugh that you had fallen in love with. He was all sweaty and looked really hot from just having come off the stage and it had taken your breath away. He turned around when he heard all the other boys gasp and he rab to you.

"When did you get here. I missed you so much. Oh god I love you"  he said to you and you couldnt help but laugh at him. He grabbed you in the tightest hug and squished you.

"Ashton helped me out with this. I couldnt stand to be away from you for any longer. It was hurting me both emotionally and physically" you said and let him go. His sweat was getting all over you and it was creeping you out a bit.

"Well thank god he did cause we were all about to kill Michael. All he does is complain about how much he misses you. It is kinda getting a litle annoying" Luke said to you laughing and bringing you into a hug.

All the rest of the boys hugged you and started a bit of a converstaion about how things were going on tour and all. You loved talking to them but you wanted to get home so that you could be alone with Mikey. In oreder to do tha he had to leave and get changed out of his stage clothes and into his normal ones. You left and let the boys change.

"Im happy that your here babe. Now lets get back to the hotel so that I can show you how much i really missed you" he told you leading you out of the arena.

Ashton:  Calum and you were going to throw Ashton a surprise birthday party and you were so excited. You asked Calum to help you cause you were closer to him than you were to the other boys. Concidering you lived with Ashton you guys had to throw the party at Calum's.

It was the day of the party and you were getting ready to leave. You and Ashton had already had a cake and stuff alone cause you were trowing the party a week later so he wouldnt suspect anyhting when you made him dress you to go to Calum's house.

You had finally arrived at his house and he took your hand and you both walked into the house.

"SURPRIS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON" everyone that the both of you had invited screamed at him. He looked stunned and it made you smile really big cause you could tell that he had never suspetced a thing.

"Oh my goodness. You guys are amazing" he told everyone going to them and giving them a hug. He came up to you first and gave you the biggest hug. He took your face in his hands and gave you the biggest kiss. You and Calum shared a high five and laughed.

 The party went perfect and you were pleased with the out come. Ashtons little brother and sister even managed to come to the party and the look on his face when he saw them might have been your favorite thing about everything that happened that night. When everyone else had left the praty you sat down with Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael.

"So I am assuming that you had something to do with this" Ashton spoke to Calum and he laughed.

"Well not really. Your amazing girlfriend asked me to help her cause she couldnt do it alone" CAlum spoke to Ashton.