Brothers Best Friend

Michael: It was about 9:00 on a Saturday and you had just gotten up and headed down stairs in your short shorts and sports bra. You headed to the kitchen to grab your breakfast and a drink. You jumped back when you saw Michael, your older brothers best friend, standing there.

"What are you doing here so early" you asked him.

" I slept over silly, but your brother is still asleep so you are going to keep me company" he said and you were surprised. You had always thought Michael was very attractive but he thought of you as a little sister.

" Okay but let me change first" you said turning around to go and change. Michael grabbed my hand and turned me around than pushed me up against the wall.

"Id rather you didn't do that".Than out of no where he crashed his lips onto mine. You didn't respond right away but after a seconds started to kiss back. It got heated and than he slid his tongue against your bottom lip. You gladly let him in. When he pulled away he whispered in your ear.

" Don't let your brother know babe".he told you and stepped back a little bit.

"And what's gonna happen if info tell him" you said stepping closer to him with a smirk on his face.

"You wouldn't do that now would you babe" he said with a hint of worry on his face.

"Well I could. He would believe me. I could say that you pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me. I can also say that you hurt me while doing it" you said laughing.

"Well are you going to" he asked now even more worried

"Nope" you said popping the p and leaving the kitchen.

Ashton: "Mom I don't wanna go. Please don't make me." you pleaded to my mom. She was trying to make me go with my brother to the beach.

" Your going and that's final". You headed up stairs to change into your swimsuit. When you came down you were in your sun dress and your brother was waiting by the door. You both got into the car.

" We need to go pick up Ashton okay" . When we got to Ashton's place he was outside without a shirt on and he jumped in the back.

" Hey guys " Ashton said. You all exchanged hellos and than were off to the beach. Once there your brother, Ashton, and their friends all decided to play soccer. You couldn't keep your eyes off Ashton. He than noticed you looking at him and walked over to you.

" Hello, what you looking at" . All you could do was look from his eyes than back to his lips and back again. He noticed this and began to lean in. You also did until your lips connected. After you pulled away, your eyes were really big and you were blushing.

"I talked to your brother and he said that I could go for you so I am" he tol you looking at his feet for a second.

"And what happens if I don't wanna he with you" you said pretending to be repulsed.

"I know you do cause you kissed me back and hard" he said and you laughed at him.

"Fine you caught me" you said in defeat.

Calum: " (Y/B/N) do you want to take me to the mall". You yelled down the stairs. When you reached the bottom of the stairs you noticed that your brother was on the couch with his best friend Calum. You had to admit that Calum was very attractive and you always had a crush on him.

"Sorry i am busy right now, walk or something". He said that to me while he was playing his game. You decided not to go so that you could stare at Calum. Your brother paused the game " I have to go to the bathroom" he said walking upstairs.

" Hey (Y/N) hows it going" Calum asked you.

" Fine thanks, how are you" you asked him. he shrugged and stood up walking over to you. he put his toned arms around either side of you and whispered in your ear sending chills down your spine.

" Can you keep a secret babe?" he asked and all you could was nod. He leaned into you lips and kissed you. He pulled away and said "shhhhh" and you couldn't help but blush. Your brother came back down and everything went back to normal.

"What did I miss" you brother asked the two of you.

"Just awkward small talk" you said and Calum laughed a little.

"And I just kissed you sister" Calum said casually.

"Calum. What happened to keeping secrets" you said and your brother looked at the both of you shocked.

"Cause he knew it happened. He was watching from the top if the stairs" Calum said and your brother looked even more shocked.

Luke: Your older brothers best friend was coming for a sleep over today. As usual your brother tried to keep you in your room but that wasn't fair. It was your house too and you were not under probation. When Luke arrived you went to the kitchen to help your mother with dinner. You weren't going to lie Luke was very good looking but he thought of you as a baby. Once dinner was ready everyone took their places and you were forced to sit next to Luke. You took your place and began to eat. All of a sudden you felt a hand on your thigh. You looked down to see Luke's hand there and than you looked up at him but he was looking and laughing at your brother. He kept moving his hand up and down and than began to get higher. You couldn't help it and you let out a small moan and you saw Luke's mouth pull up in a smirk. He leaned in to your head and whispered in your ear

" I will be in your room when your brother falls asleep so don't you fall asleep" he said and you finished your dinner in silence.

That night you were in your room reading. You were trying not to fall asleep. It was getting really late and you were starting to second guess wether Luke was coming or not. It was hard to believe that he would even think about you in that way. What did he had planned. Was he going to tell you that you should never talk again or was the outcome going to be good. You were wondering if he might actually like you. You decided to lay down cause you were exhausted at this point.

Suddenly there was a knock on your door. You stood up and made your way to the door to find Luke standing there waiting for you.

"Your getting some tonight" he said and grabbed your waist bringing you over to the bed. That night was the best night of your life and according to Luke there were many more to come.