1D Brother- 5SOS Boyfriend

Michael: Today Michael was going to meet your family for the first time. You had been keeping a secret from him for a while now and today he was going to find out what it was. Michael was scared to meet your brother cause you told him that he was very protective of you. You also told him that he that he had nothing to worry about cause of the fact that you already knew that your brother was going to love him.

You and Michael were on your way over to your parents house and he was being a total wimp. He was worried that your brother was going to beat him up or some shit. Little did he know that he was about to meet someone he had just gotten off tour with and he had made great friends with. Your were the little sister of Harry Styles.

You guys pulled in the drive way and he got out of the car meeting you half way and grabbing a hold of your waist.

"Here goes nothing" he said when you reached the door. You asked Harry to open the door to scare Mikey and just as you asked he did.

"Hey Michael. Looking nice today" Harry said and you ran up to hi and gave him a very big hug. You looked over to Michael from Harrys side and his facial expression was priceless.

"What are you doing here Harry" he asked with a great deal of confusion in his voice.

"You came here to meet (YN) Styles' family right. I thought you would have figured it out. We do look quite a bit alike" Harry said and laughed.

"I don't know what to say. I had no idea you had a little sister Harry" he said and harry laughed.

 "Well come and meet the rest of my family, you already have but why not do it again" you said and walked in

Michael was more uncomfortable with the situation than you had expected. He was still trying to understand how he never put the pieces together. He always knew that there was something familiar about you that he just could not figure out. Now he knew.

Ashton: You were the little sister of Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. Yes it was amazing to be his sister cause you got to meet the coolest people ever. It is also how you met your boyfriend Ashton Irwin. When Louis went on tour with his band you got to meet them and instantly you fell in love with Ashton. There was something about his passion for music that you really loved.

The thing is that Louis doesn't know about you and Ashton dating yet and today was the day you were going to break it to him. You weren't going to lie, you were terrified and Ashton seemed to be so cool with it, it amazed you.

You and Ashton asked Louis to met you in the living room of your family's house. He agreed and you followed him down. Louis took a seat on the couch and you and Ashton stood in front of him.

"Me and Ashton have something to tell you" you said nervously and Louis started to laugh.

"Ok but before you start can I just say that if this is about the fact that you guys have been dating for a while now, I already know. You should be careful about who you let know and how loud you speak" Louis said to you and both you and Ashton had shocked expressions on your faces.

"How long have you known about this" Ashton asked him in pure shock.

"And who told you" you asked and Louis just kinda laughed.

"I have known about this for a while now and Michael told me, not that it wasn't obvious. I see the way that you guys look at each other" he said and you were still in shock.

"Are you mad at us?" you asked Louis and he laughed.

"Nope, not at all. Ashton is a great guy and I am sure he will treat you right, if he does not than he will have to not only deal with me but all the boys from One Direction. And yes that is a threat Ashton" Louis said to Ashton and Ashton kinda laughed awkwardly.

Calum: Your name is (YN) Payne and yes you are the sister of Liam Payne from One Direction. Today you are going on a date with your boyfriend Calum Hood from 5SOS. You and Calum have been dating for a while now and you still haven't gotten the courage to tell Liam.

You and Calum were sitting and laughing at the near by café having coffee or tea or hot chocolate, whatever you happened to desire at the moment. You were sitting beside each other and holding hands and all the cute shit you see couples do.

"Calum, (YN), what are you doing here, together, alone" you heard someone say and you and Calum looked over to see Liam and his girlfriend.

"Liam, what are you doing here" you asked. You couldnt believe you and Cal got caught.

"I am pretty sure I asked you first little sister" Liam said with frustration in his voice.

"We are on a date. Is there anything wrong with that" Calum said with confidence in his voice. Confidence you would never have while talking to Liam.

"Yeah, how come no one told me about this" Liam said frustrated.

"Cause you would get mad, and besides I was going to tell you soon" you said upset Liam was embarrassing you.

"Well the next time you go out with him, tell me please" he said walking away and leaving you and Calum alone for the rest of your date. But when you got home you sure as heck got a lecture.

Luke: Today you are going to see your boyfriend Luke from 5SOS, the only problem is that you have to sneak past your older brother Niall. You and Niall have a great relationship, but like any brother he is way over protective. You love him to bits and pieces but sometimes he can be a bit much. You are planning on telling Niall about you and Luke when things get a bit more serious.

You got ready and were about to leave but you had to pass the kitchen. When you walked by, trying to be as quite as possible, Niall was in the kitchen, sitting and eating leftover Nandos. When he saw you he gave you a funny look.

"Where do you think your going missy" he said to you and you huffed cause you has been caught.

"Out" you said trying to put your shoes on. You place your phone on the counter and just as you bent down it rang. Niall picked it up for you and after a second of him listening his jaw dropped.

"Good bye Luke, come pick her up in a hour or so yeah" Niall said ending the call and giving you a dirty look.

"Niall" you said and he put his hand in the air signaling you to shut up.

"Good job., you scored him. I would have done the same thing except I an unfortunately I am a dude" he said and you laughed giving Niall a bug hug.

"Your not mad at me" you said and he shook his head no. You told Luke all about it when he came and picked you up later.

*Can you guys read my Luke fanfic Floral Dress please, love you guys <3*