Your Child Calls Him Dad

Michael: You were at the park with your little five your old the day that you and Michael met. When he found out that you were a single mother with a son he stayed. This was odd for you cause most guys would normally run away and never look back. To make things better Michael and Your son, Blake, became great friends. Whenever Michael was over Blake would always want to play with him and Michael was always ready to play with him.

Michael was coming over today and he was going to stay the night so that you and him could have some alone time. It was getting late and it was almost time for Blake to go to bed. Bed time was always a struggle when it came to Blake bit somehow Michael could always put him to bed.

"Blake, it is time for you to hoot bed now" you said picking him up off the floor. He began to squirm instantly.

"No, I want daddy to put me to bed" Blake shouted and once the words left his mouth he began to cry. "I am so sorry Michael. I didn't mean to call you that" Blake said and you felt your heart break.

"Blake I could love to be your daddy but you would need to know that I am not our real daddy. You know that right" Michael said to Blake taking him out of your arms and into his.

"I know that, but I wish that you were" Blake said and you smiled.

"Well if it is okay with mummy than you can call me daddy yeah" Michael said and they both looked at you.

"Looks like you have a daddy Blake" you said and Blake screamed and hugged Michael tight.

Michael brought Blake into his room and you followed close behind him. when Michael out Blake into bed, he did not make a fuss about it. He let Michael put the covers over him and tuck him in. Blake asked if he could have a story read to him and you and Michael agreed to read only one. Blake chose Goldie Locks and the Three Bears.

When you and Michael were alone again Michael began to cry. he told you that he was the happiest he had ever been. You hugged him and told him that you though he was going to he the best dad ever.

You and Blake moved out of your tiny little apartment and into Michael's house. you and Michael never had another child cause havering Blake was good enough for the both of you.

Ashton: Today was the day that you would be introducing Ashton your little girl Candice. You had told him a lot about her and were sure that she would lie gim. It was impossible for her not to cause Ashton was just a big kid.

You and Candice were sitting in the living room an waiting for Ashton to arrive you weren't going to lie. You were a but nervous that he was going to stop seeing you cause of her.

There was a knock on the door and you and Candice got up and walked to the door to let Ashton in.

"Hello" you said she. You opened the door and Ashton walked in.

When he saw Candice he knelt down to be at her level. "Hello, you are very beautiful Candice" he said to her and she smiled.

"Are you my new daddy" she asked him and your hand went strait over your mouth. You could not believe she just asked him that.

"Well, I guess you could say that. I do love your mummy and I am sure I will live you just as much" he said to her and she ran into his arms and gave him a big hug.

She ran out of the room and into the living room. Ashton stood back to his feet and you walked over to him and have him a hug.

"I am do sorry she said that" you said whole still in his arms.

"Don't be, I am glad she likes me" he said and you felt relief was over you body.

Calum: Today you and your four year old son Josh were going over to your boyfriends house. Calum loved Josh and Josh loved Calum. This was the first man that Josh had let into his life.

When you arrived at Calum's house you got Josh out of his car seat and went up to the front door. it only took seconds for the door to open and for Calum to be standing and waiting to take Josh in his arms.

"How's it going buddy" Calum said to Josh an than he started tickling him. Josh started to laugh and it was the most adorable thing you had ever seen.

"Daddy stop it" he said and once he said it Calum stopped.

"Josh, you know I told you that you can't call Calum daddy" you said an took Josh from Calum.

"Sorry Calum" Josh said looking at the ground.

"It's okay buddy, I would love for you to call me daddy" Calum said and you looked over at him.

"Really" you said very surprised.

"Yea really" Calum said and than you all walked into the house.

It took all of you to get used to having Calum get called daddy but it felt right at the same time. Calum loved that Josh was calling him daddy cause it was always something that he wanted to be.

Luke: You had a little girl and her name was Abigail. Her father passed away when she was only a little girl and had no recognition of him. His death took a tole on your entire life. you believed that there would be no one who could ever take his place. That was until the day you met Luke.

He was your daughters guitar teacher and when you brought her to her first class you fell in love with him.

Today Luke was coming over cause your daughter wanted to ask him something. You had no clue as to what she was going to say. Luke had arrived and you were all sitting in the living room waiting for Abbie to say what she needed to say.

"Okay, Luke I know that you are not my real dad but I was wondering if I could call you dad and if you could accompany me to the father daughter dance at our school" he said and your jaw dropped as did Luke's.

"I would love to Abbie. I love you" he said to her standing up and hiving her a hug.

You were still processing what was gong on. You had no idea that there was even a father daughter dance going on. You were over joyed that abbot wanted Luke to be her dad.

On the day of the dance Luke came over and waited for Abbie to be ready l. when she made her way down the stairs she looked beautiful. It was not until that moment seeing them all dressed up beside each other that you saw how similar they looked. They both had those big blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair. Luke could actually pass for her ft her and it was the greatest feeling ever.