Your Insecurities

Michael: You were always insecure about your weigh and he knew that. You had to promise him that you wouldn't go starve yourself when he was on your and in turn he had to promise he wouldn't leave you for some skinny bitch. He was upset that someone as perfect as you would even suspect for him to leave. He was most upset that you were insecure about your weight. Michael thought you were perfect in every and all ways. You loved him for thinking that but would never admit that you loved him for it.

Ashton: You were insecure about your glasses. He thought that was so stupid racist you looked like one of those sexy assistants. Since he had glasses as well so when ever you had to wear yours he would wear his to make you feel better. You hated wearing yours but wore them more often that you wanted to so that you could see Ashton wear his. You wore then when you were reading and for school and he loved watching you lift your glasses when they started to fall from your face.

Calum: You hated the fact that you had freckles. To be honest he thought it was one of the best things about you. Wen you were asleep and he wanted you up he would trace your freckles with his fingers. It would make you wrinkle your nose and e though it was the cutest ting ever. You hated them but he would always smile when tracing them so you let him. His smile made you happy and that was enough to make you forget about how much you really did dislike your freckles.

Luke: You had been a bigger girl when you were going through puberty and you ended up getting stretch marks. You fucking hated them with a passion and thought they made you look so ugly. You hated trying to wear a bikini and even being half naked near Luke. He loved them and always told you so. The though they were a representation of how hard you had to work to get to where you were today. He loved to make shapes on them and the way that felt like tiny hills on your sides