Sleepy Boyfriend

Michael: You had a long day at work so you wanted to come home and relax. You thought you may be able to watch some television or play video games. When you got to the house you went to the living room and saw you silly boyfriend sitting on the couch looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

"What would you like m cuddle muffin" you asked him in a baby voice.

"I am tired and i wanna go to bed with my beautiful girlfriend so I stayed up and waited for you" he said in a raspy tired voice. You took him by the hand and dragged him to bed where he used your chest as a pillow. You both fell asleep fast and your plans to watch television were destroyed.

Ashton: Ashton had just gotten back from tour and was jet lagged really bad. He had gotten home and you were wide awake because of the fact that it was 4 in the afternoon. He walked in and laid his head down in your lap. He had bags under his eyes and he looked dead tired.

"Is my baby boy tired" you asked him and he nodded. You let him stay with his head in your lap and you played with his hair and rubbed his back. He fell asleep almost instantly and you stayed in that position until you too fell asleep.

Calum: You woke up really early due to the fact that you had school. Your alarm had gone off and woke you up as well as your boyfriend. He looked at you with his tired eyes and messy hair.

"Babe do you really have to leave me right now. I don't want you to leave cause I will be cold" he complained in a tired voice.

"Calum not everyone is an amazing musician and can drop out of school to peruse their musical dreams like you. I need to go to school" you said in a annoyed voice. You got out of bed and walked down stairs to go school leaving your very tired and now cold boyfriend alone.

Luke: Your boyfriend had just finished his last concert of the London tour and he was now exhausted. Yes you felt bad but you were still on Australian time due to the fact that you had just arrived in London that night. You knew he wanted to sleep but was torn because he wanted to be with you.

"Luke I'm tired. Can we go to bed please babe" you asked him lying.

" Yes we can because I'm tired as well" he said believing your lie due to his tiredness. You laid down on his chest and listened to his heart beat and breathing slow down.