Sing In The Shower

Michael: Today you were home alone because Michael was out at the studio recording the new album. You had a stressful week and wanted to go and have a shower. You hopped in and began to play your music. When your favorite song came on you couldn't help but sing. Singing lead to dancing and you were just having a really good time. When you got out you looked at your phone to see a keek notification. You checked it and sure enough it was you singing and Michael laughing in silence on the other side of the bathroom door.

Ashton: Today you were going out with your best friend Ashton and couldn't wait. You realized how much time you still had left so you decided to jump in the shower. As you always did you began to sing and dance in the shower. Out much have lost track of time because out of no where you heard Ashton join you singing. You turned off the water and pulled your towel over your body. Upon opening the door Ashton was leaning against the wall.

"You look hot when you are all wet and you have a sexy voice".

Calum: Today you were going on your dye with Calum and needed to have a shower before you left. You left the door unlocked so he could come in when ever he arrived. You jumped in the shower and put on your music. This was your routine and you loved to sing while doing this. Your family had always told you that you were good but you never believed them. The main thing was you did it for fun. You were singing and got out of the shower. When you went in your room you saw Calum standing there and he began to sing the song you were singing. You were now busted.

Luke: You were getting ready to have a shower because you wanted to. There was really no reason for you to be in the shower other than you simply wanted to. You lived with your best friend Luke Hemmings and were happy there. He hadn't ever great you sing cause he didn't ask you to. He was out at the studio so you were going to sing in the shower and enjoy it. You left the bathroom door unlocked cause you were alone. You were singing and than randomly the door opened and than Luke bursted in singing along with you. You screamed in shock and told him to get the fuck out. He just laughed and left.