Sleep Over

Michael: Today you were going over to Michaels to play video games with him. When you arrived you sat down and he was already playing a game.

" Are you hungry or anything babe. I was going to order pizza soon" he said and you nodded cause you were hungry. You ordered and ate pizza. You were having lots of fun and really weren't paying attention to the time. When you finished a round you looked outside and it was pitch black outside.

" Michael look. It is 12:00. I really should get going" you said looking at the clock and yawning.

" You could sleep over if you would like babe. I really wouldn't mind. You could sleep in my bad and I could stay on the couch" he said to you.

" I would rather you slept in your bed with me. If that is ok with you that is" you said getting up and walking to your room with Michael following you.

Ashton: Today you were going to sleep over at Ashton's place and pi were so excited. This was the first time it was going to happen. When you got there you were not expecting what you saw. In the living room there was a huge amount of pillows and blankets everywhere.

"I thought we could build a fort and watch movies and eat until we fell asleep" he said scratching the back of his neck. You grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down for a kiss.

" Ashton the is absolutely perfect. Thank you for putting so much thought into it" you said and all he could do was blush.

Calum: "Babe can we watch a scary movie" he asked you while you were sitting on the couch. Today you were sleeping over at Calum's and he wouldn't stop asking for a scary movie.

" Fine, only because you won't shut up about it" you said and e began to jump for joy. Calum put on world War Z because you hadn't seen it and he told you it was amazing. When the movie started you swore that you wouldn't scream only to fail miserably. You wouldn't let Calum leave your side for the rest of the night, not that he minded that much.

Luke: Today you were having Luke sleep over at your house. He told you that he hadn't seen Titanic and you wanted to kick his ass. It was an amazing movie and you were going to make him watch it with you.

" Babe I just want you to know that it is ok if you do end up crying" you told him and he laughed at you

"I would t ever cry over a silly little movie honey" he said taking you into his body. By the end of the movie you heard Luke sniffling. You handed him a box of tissues and he took them.

" I would do the same thing he did. I would do anything to make it better for you" he said while you cuddled into his chest.