Say You Like Me-Song Perference(His P.O.V)

Michael:

She's the girl that no one ever knows
And I say hi, but she's too shy to say hello
She's just waiting for that one
To take her hand and shake her up
I bet I could

I see her sit in the corner alone every lunch. She reads her books and watches people walk by. No one ever seems to notice her sitting there but I do. I am the most popular guy in school. I am not trying to be an asshole but it is true. I have attempted to speak to her but she looks at me confused and looks behind her to see if I am ever talking to someone else. When she looks back she doesn't say hello to me but looks back down at her book sitting in her lap. I can tell that she likes me. When I do say hi to her I see the blood rush to her cheeks. I've got to admit. She is hot, but not just hot. She is smart and seems like the nicest person in the world.

She was sitting in her usual spot. I was looking at her and decided it was time I go talk to her for real. I made my way to where she was sitting and she was reading. I sat beside her and she didn't even realize that I was there. I cleared my throat and she looked up from her book with a very schocked expression.

"What are you doing here" she asked me in the most timid voice.

"I was hoping to talk to you if you don't mind" I said to her and she looked at me shocked.

 "Why would you want to talk to me" she asked me looking down at her book again. I took her book out of her hand and she looked over at me like I had just killed her cat.

"Because I want to talk to you. Now don't be rude and have a conversation with someone. And that someone is going to be me" I said to her smiling and she looked down and was trying to hide her blushing face and smirk.

"Well what do you want to talk about Clifford" she said to me and it surprised me. I didn't think she knew my name but than again I was the most popular guy in school.

 "I am actually not going to talk to you" I stood up and grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going" she asked me as I pulled her to the auditorium.

I grabbed her waist with my hand and pulled her on stage. I began to dance with her while singing and she loved it. Her face was filled with joy and she was laughing really hard. Her smile made me smile cause it was so beautiful. When the song was over I pulled her close and kissed her on the cheek. When I pulled back she leaned in and she kissed me. That was the moment I knew that I was the one that would sweep her off her feet.

Ashton:

I wish my heart was always on her mind
'Cause she's on mine like all day, all the time

I am the nerd of my year but I love her. She is the most amazing person I have ever seen. She is everyone of my classes and she had never noticed me. I wish that we could be partners or something cause than she would have no choice but to look at me.

Tomorrow is the last day of grade eleven and it sucks cause there is a chance that next semester she wont be in a single class of mine. God how I wish this beautiful girl could have me on her mind. I always think of her. She is the first thing I think of when I wake up and last thing I think of before I fall asleep.

I was about to get in my car when I saw her there. She was being surrounded by a bunch of people calling her names. It was distrusting to see someone so perfect in that kind of situation. I had a sudden urge of confidence and walked up to the people who were there bullying her.

"Get the fuck away from her. What has she done to you" I asked and they all looked at me like I was stupid.

Standing up for her didn't have the best outcome for me. I left that circle with a pair of broken glasses a black eye and what felt like a broken rib. I was walking to my car and was going to get in when my name was called.