Chapter 13: Reading files at the cabin

As they entered Mara's secluded cabin, she immediately went to grab her laptop. She opened her Hydra file and motioned for Nat to come over. 

The redhead looked at the screen in front of her and was impressed at the resume the brunette had built up during her years at Hydra. She had arguably more high-profile assassinations than the Black Widow herself.

As she looked over the file, she became distracted by the photo of Mara. Even in the disheveled state, she was in when Hydra took that photo. Natasha still found herself admiring the brunette's beauty. Piercing hazel green eyes filled with numbness as she stared in the camera.

"I can probably print the file in a library, so we both can read over the copy if you want." Mara offered, interrupting Natasha's thoughts. 

"No, no that's fine. We can take turns looking at it. We don't want to possibly alarm anyone by printing this out in public."

Mara agreed and took the first turn in reading through her file.

NAME: MARA STERRE MOROZOV (CODENAME "FROST")
DATE OF BIRTH: 14 MARCH 1985
PLACE OF BIRTH: ARNHEM, THE NETHERLANDS
NATIONALITY: DUTCH, RUSSIAN
HEIGHT: 6'0 (183 CM)
WEIGHT: 165lbs (75KG)
RACE: CAUCASIAN
HAIR COLOUR: BROW
EYE COLOUR: HAZEL/GREEN
PARENTS: ANNELIES MOROZOV (MOTHER); PJOTR MOROZOV (FATHER)
SIBLINGS: NONE
OCCUPATION: HYDRA SOLDIER
SKILLSET: COMBAT - KNIVES, GUNS, MARTIAL ARTS
WEAKNESSES: PARENTS, PROSTHETIC RIGHT LEG
LANGUAGES: DUTCH, RUSSIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH

After reading through it, she handed the laptop to Natasha. "The only thing I find odd is that my parents are somehow listed under my weaknesses, so something about them allowed Hydra to use them against me. Even though I have no memory of them." She nodded in response, grabbing the laptop from Mara's hands.

"You're 6'0 tall?!" Was the first thing she said when she read through it. Mara simply nodded. "No wonder you're a giant compared to me" Natasha chuckled, causing Mara to snicker.

After continuing to analyse the file, Natasha finally set down the laptop. "I agree" she said. "I believe your parents were involved in Hydra and that is why Hydra can perhaps use their reputation against you." Mara took in what Natasha said, thinking of an appropriate next step.

"I guess we now need to find someone higher up in Hydra who isn't either dead or arrested who can give us answers." She states, to which Natasha nods.