ONE.

BLOOD DRIPS OFF OF HER SKIN ONTO THE cold concrete floor, her chest heaves up and down and she tries to stay standing on her worn out legs

Her opponent lies on the grimy floor, still and drained of life. She keeps her cold eyes on their unmoving body, feeling sickly proud of herself.

She can feel her fathers eyes burning into her face, she pays no mind to him and keeps her eyes on the bloody mess of a floor, getting as much blood off of her body and clothes as she can.

But she cannot ignore him for long because his heavy foot steps begin thudding over her way, she looks up right before he reached her.

He looks down at her with a deep, festering scowl, his bushy eyebrows pull together and his muscular arms cross over his buff chest.

She can tell by his angered expression that she did something wrong during the fight, she has no clue what that was, so she gives him a puzzled look.

"Your form was horrendous, he could have easily knocked you down with your weak stance." He scolds, his deep voice dripping in disappointment.

She inwardly rolls her eyes and looks up at him, "I'm sorry, father."

"Go to your room and rest up, you'll be back here at dawn." He dismisses with a wave of his hand.

She nods and turns away from him, slowly making her way out of the room that reeks of blood and sweat. Her bare feet smack against the floor on the way to her room.

She mulls over what her father had said about her form being off, she scoffs at that. In his eyes, she can't do anything right, no matter what she did. He was more a trainer than a father, and he wasn't even her real father.

He stole her away from her biological parents only a year or two after she was born, from the time she was able to walk she was being trained to control her power. She doesn't see him as a father, but at the same time, she does. He did raise her after all, but not in the way she should have been.

She has been trained to fight and kill, which she does. By the age of 10, she was able to take down a full grown man without the use of her dark gift. But when she does use it, she can take down multiple large men at the same time in only a matter of seconds.

She began fighting people at 11, battling against other people with multiple different powers and talents for nothing but reputation and respect, at least that's what her 'father' had said.

She is 23 now, though. And obviously much more deadly than when she was 10. She's hardly ever lost a fight, only really ending up with a few bruises and maybe some cuts.

But she knows she isn't only being trained to fight people, she can see it in his eyes, theres no way he's trained her so much just to easily take people down, there has to be more to it and she hopes to find out soon.