FIFTY SIX.

THE PEACE THE DARKNESS BROUGHT WAS RUINED BY A PAIR OF COLD HANDS, AND A SUDDEN JOLT

"Oh, Sienna." A muffled voice whispers to Sienna, but she can't find the energy to try and remember who the voice belongs to. "We must get you to the kings."

Through her hazy eyes, Sienna can see the ceiling moving very quickly, along with chocolate brown hair blowing in the breeze like silk in the wind.

"Sulpicia?" Sienna speaks, but she isn't sure if it was intelligible or not.

"Yes, Sienna. I'm here." She responds, nodding.

Sulpicia found Siennas pale body on her venture out of the castle — she had wanted to leave, not desiring to kill anybody, but the strong scent of Siennas blood had hit her, stopping her and stalling her leaving.

Because she needs to get Sienna to the kings, she needs to be saved and it must be their venom that goes into her veins, in case Sienna is sire bonded to them — it would be deplorable if she is sire bonded to any other soul but one or each of them.

Sienna feels her heavy eyes slowly falling closed. With each passing second, the heavier they become.

"Stay awake, dear." Sulpicia advises, seeing how weak and exhausted Sienna clearly looks. "We're nearly there."

Sienna wants to tell her that shes trying to stay awake, but shes too tried, and she can't, it's draining to even make the effort to open her mouth to speak.

"Think of the kings — Aro, Caius, Marcus." Sulpicia says to her.

And it seems to awaken her a little more and give her something else to fight for, rather than just letting herself fall into the comfortable arms of death. Flashes of their faces play inside her mind, and her love for them momentarily outweighs her fading consciousness.

Until she begins to bleed even more, leaving a trail of blood behind she and Sulpicia, whose hands and arms are already stained with red.

Sulpicia runs even faster, feeling the blood continue to seep quickly from Siennas wound, but then they reach the elevator, and Sulpicia curses under her breath.

She dashes away from the elevator, finding the staircase that is there for quick escapes from the underground area or to it.

When she reaches the bottom of the stairs, that enters into the lobby, she can see blood and torn apart limbs everywhere, they lead right up to the throne room and its open doors.