EIGHT.

"WHO SENT YOU HERE?" CAIUS ASKS FERVENTLY, desperately wanting to know who sent Sienna to Volterra and why whoever sent her wanted the kings dead

Sienna sighs, leaning back in her chair, "Just this one guy." She waves her hand in front of herself dismissively, "He's not that important."

Sienna could tell them that her adoptive father was the person who sent her but she knew they definitely had the power to track him down and probably kill him. Her father definitely was a terrible person, Sienna knew that. But she felt some type of loyalty to him.

Caius pinches the bridge of his nose with his right hand in annoyance.

She taps the arm of her chair with her fingernail. "Do you know why whoever has sent you here wants us dead?" Aro asks much more softly than Caius had asked his previous question.

Yet another thing her father didn't tell her, but knowing him, he probably wants to rule over the world of immortals, which didn't make much sense at all considering he was very much human. "If I had to guess, he wants to take over your positions." Her father was very power hungry, so him wanting to become a King was a high possibility.

Caius scoffs at how idiotic that sounded. He always thought that humans were not the brightest creatures to ever roam the earth, but for someone to even imagine that they could rule over vampires while human was bizarre. "Whoever you are speaking of sounds very dense." He comments.

Sienna shrugs, not entirely disagreeing with his statement.

Siennas eyes widen a little, this whole conversation reminding her of something she should've been thinking of the minute she knew she wouldn't be going home right away.

She fidgets with her sweater sleeve, "My—" she clears her throat, "he knows exactly where I am. I was told to call him the second you guys...uh, died. It's taken me way too long to communicate with him..." she trails off. "He might've sent somebody."

"Whoever he sends will not be able to get past even one of our many powerful guards." Caius says with pride.

"He knows somebody who can control fire." Another person whom her father stole from a family, Sienna doesn't know them too well, but she's talked with them a few times. "Fire can kill you guys, right?" Caius' confident smile falters.

The kings share a worried glance amongst each other and Marcus sighs, "If you spoke with him, would that stop him from sending somebody?"

"Maybe, yeah."

Marcus then pulls Siennas phone out of his long overcoat pocket, he holds it out towards her while she stares at him with confusion. "Have you had my phone this whole time?" She grabs the phone out of his hand. Hoping they didn't go through it.