TWO.

HER EYES WATCH AS THE LAND BELOW seems to grow smaller and smaller until she can see nothing but clouds floating below

It had been exactly a week since she was informed of the mission she was to finish, right as the sky began to lighten her father had sent her off to the airport. She is now on a flight to Italy.

During the last week, she had been training more than before, going up against stronger opponents and testing out new techniques. She knew she was ready but still had her doubts about the plan.

Her father wants her to sneak into the castle that the Volturi lived in, shes to find the three kings and take them out as quickly and quietly as possible, which seems rather hard if shes being honest. She asked her father about immortals and what they could do, he told her they were unnaturally strong and had senses beyond anything he'd ever seen, she didn't know how she was supposed to 'sneak' up on them if they had incredible senses, or how she was going to get around the guards that supposedly watched over the castle 24/7, she was also told that said guards sometimes had powers, which made her doubt the situation even more.

He sent her with hardly any information and she doesn't know why. Does he want her to possibly fail?

She knows she is strong and able to do the mission, it just might be harder than she originally expected.

During the plane ride, she can't help but wonder why her father wants these people dead. Whenever she would ask him about it before she left, he told her it wasn't her place to ask and to get back to training, so she was never able to pry an answer out of him and it bugged her to not know where this hatred came from.

It really isn't any use trying to figure it out, her father has many enemies and many people that want him dead and people he wants dead, so the hatred could stem from anything.

By the time she comes to that conclusion, after dwelling on the topic of her father and his enemies for at least a few hours, the plane is touching down on a runway thats surrounded by hills and trees.

She pulls the hood of her jacket up to hide her bright red hair and makes her way off of the plane. She walks through the airport lobby, not stopping to look for her luggage, her father said he would take care of that.

She steps through the doors of the airport, looking around for a car she was told would be left for her. Shes about to grab her phone and call her father, but right as she reaches for the device, someone taps on her shoulder.

She spins around to see a man dressed in a suit, smiling warmly at her. "Sienna Anderson?" He asks with a thick Italian accent.