FIFTY FOUR.

"THERE IS A TOWER ON THE SOUTH END OF THE CASTLE, ITS BUILT TO PROTECT

"THERE IS A TOWER ON THE SOUTH END OF THE CASTLE, ITS BUILT TO PROTECT. KEEP HER THERE." Aro says, looking at Ren.

Ren nods to show she hears what hes telling her. "Okay."

"She will likely be angry." Aro warns. "But, hopefully, she will forgive us."

"Likely be angry?" Caius questions, glancing at Aro. "She will be irate, Aro."

"Well, I'd rather her be angry than killed." Aro argues.

They decided, after Sienna left the meeting, that they believe Sienna will be safer if she wasn't fighting. If shes killed, as will they be, without her presence near them anymore, so having her fighting scares them.

They had Ren come speak to them in their office after Sienna went outside to the garden. They want Ren to get Sienna to hide away, and then Ren will go fight, with guards protecting the doors.

They know that Sienna wants to fight, and they feel horrible for taking it away from her, but her safety is most important. They also know she will be one of Shanes main targets, that adds much more risk.

"Me as well." Caius says, not with as much anger now.

At first, Ren didn't like the idea of keeping Sienna away from the fighting, because she knows how much she wishes to wreak havoc on Shanes little army, but they explained to her that Sienna will most definitely be one of the main targets that Shanes is searching for, and if he gets her, its all over.

The Volturi would fall without Sienna, the Kings would easily let themselves be killed without her existence anymore, and without the Kings, the guard will likely end up getting themselves killed, too.

They want her to be next to them, fighting with them, especially Caius, but shes too fragile currently, that will have to wait until shes as indestructible as them, where nothing will harm her.

They wanted to tell her that she wouldn't be involved, so her hopes wouldn't be raised and then dropped so quickly, but they know she probably would've ended up convincing them somehow, so its best if she finds out tomorrow, where she can do no convincing.

"But we will let her be the one to kill Shane." Aro says. "We would never take that away from her."

Ren smiles at the king. "Good. That may wean some of her anger off of you."

"Thank you for helping us, Ren." Aro says kindly to her. "Truly, you've been extremely generous. It will not go unnoticed."

Ren nods her head at him. "I'm just doing whats right, I don't need thanks, but you're welcome."