TWENTY THREE.

"DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW, OR can you stay a bit?" I ask, sitting myself down on my bed

"We don't have to leave." Aro answers, "Is there anything that you would like to do?"

I look towards the large window that allows me to see the town and hills surrounding it. The sun has now set, so the town is lit up by dim lights. The sandy buildings hold some form of comfort to me and I would love to walk along the cobblestoned sidewalks again, but I'm not even sure I'm allowed to leave the castle and the area small amount of land it's placed on top of.

It wouldn't hurt to ask, would it?

"There is something I'd like to do, not necessarily right now, though." I turn back to Aro.

"What would that be?" Aro questions with a large smile that makes me smile.

"I'd like to go into town sometime soon." I announce, anxious to hear if they're opposed to the idea or if they'll allow it.

I see Aro's eyes flicker to Caius and then Marcus, who still stands near my desk. I tap my fingers on my legs while waiting for an answer.

"I don't see how that would be a problem." Aro finally responds to my request. "We were already planning on traveling somewhere with you, outside of Volterra."

I stand up, "What? Where?" I begin questioning with my eyes wide.

"We own a museum in Florence and wanted to show it to you, if you decide to come, of course." Marcus answers this time, cutting Aro off.

"You own a museum?" Is the first thing I ask. I know these people are wealthy, but I can't help being a bit taken back.

"We own multiple, yes." Caius shrugs nonchalantly, but I sense a hint of smugness in his tone.

"I don't even know why I'm surprised." I shake my head, "When are you planning on taking me?"

"Two days from now. We were planning on asking you about it later today, but Marcus ran off and led us to you." Aro steps closer and reaches into the pocket of his dark dress pants, he pulls out a thin, blue card. "Heidi mentioned taking you shopping, so why not go tomorrow? Buy whatever you please." He holds the card out to me.

I grab it and examine the thin plastic, Sienna Anderson is engraved on the surface, I snap my head up, "This is mine? And I can go tomorrow?" Excitement quickly bubbles up inside of me.

Marcus nods, "Yes to both, my dear. Just please return to us safely."

"I'll try." I smile, "Thank you, by the way." I look back down at the card. I can only imagine how much money is held within. "So, what should I wear to this museum?"