THIRTY ONE.

THE TRIO WALKS TOWARDS THE LOUNGE, Sienna grips Caius' hand, nervous to see Aro again and what he might say

Sienna doesn't really blame Aro for snapping at her, but she also does, because he's seen and felt what she has endured, yet he still belittled her... honestly, poor Sienna is just confused with her spiraling emotions.

"I think If I was still human, my hand would be broken." Caius comments, distracting Sienna from her anxious thoughts.

Sienna loosens the grip on his hand with an apologetic frown, "Sorry, I'm just nervous to see Aro again."

"Well, hopefully he has calmed himself down by now, yes?" Marcus asks with a nice amount of optimism, hoping to dwindle Siennas fears and worries.

Sienna nods her head, "Yeah, hopefully."

"If he hurts your feeling again, would you allow me to tear a limb or two off of his body?" Sienna blinks repeatedly at Caius' random, yet violent, question.

"Um, maybe? It depends." Sienna answers with a little shrug.

"On what?" Caius raises his eyebrows.

"On what he says, if he says the things he said earlier again, then yes, you can tear a finger or two off." Caius smiles jubilantly at her approval.

"Ah, wonderful." Caius boasts.

As they all approach the staircase that leads into the lounge, they stop speaking, not wanting to scare Aro away.

But, as they descend the steps, it's clear that Aro is no longer here. "Damn, I thought that he might still be sulking here..." Sienna scans the room, making sure that Aro isn't just sitting in a dark corner like a depressed spider.

"No worries, we can just follow his scent." Marcus begins walking towards a door on the far side of the lounge, Sienna and Caius, still hand in hand, trek behind.

"Yeah, because that's not weird at all." Sienna comments.

"Nonsense, we do it all the time. Every vampire has their own scent, it's quite fascinating." Marcus rambles our information, happy to give it out, even when nobody really asked.

Sienna listens intently, she loves listening to whatever Marcus has to say, no matter what it may be. "That is fascinating. What about humans?"

"We smell the blood that runs through their veins, we can smell it from a rather large distance." Marcus explains.

"Oh... well, what do I smell like?" Sienna hesitates to ask, not entirely sure if she wants to actually hear the answer, but she asks anyways, mainly out of morbid curiosity.