PROLOGUE

A girl was sitting on her bed and was busy watching her favourite tv show Mahabharat.

She loved knowing more about our Ancient history as well as the world history.

However she was completely obsessed with this particular epic, always had been and always will be!!

She wants to know more about the epic war Kurukshetra. The Books she read and the research she did,made her more inquisitive than ever. One could say that it did nothing to satisfy her quench rather made her feel more unsated than ever.

After learning at a young age that, this Great Epic was considered as Mythology by the scientists and not as our Ancient history, she as an ardent believer wanted to prove that The Great Epic- Mahabharata was our history.

Now, as a trainee and a student in Archaeology, she was researching more about the places she could excavate in the future, to collect enough evidences for scientists to believe that The Mahabharata was not a myth. It was our ancient history.

She loves adventure and mysteries.

Mysteries, which can keep you up all night and make you literally go crazy,this was what sparked her curiosity and she wanted to unravel those mysteries which were buried and hidden under the deepest parts of the earth.

This girl is Adhvika Mahajan,a 21 years old girl from Mumbai (India) . She belongs to a doctor family.  She is the only one in her joint family of sixteen peoples who has a different profession and all others are doctors.

She has a small group of friends, consisting of five people including her. She has a great sense of humour, unique personality.

A crazy,hot headed and a smart girl, naughty and mischievous with her loved ones,a completely opposite and different from her whole family or from everyone?

What happens when this young Archaeologist time travels to her inspirational period which motivated her to choose her career?

Surprised- she will be, Excited- she will be, but would she want to live her life there, by leaving her 21 years of life behind?

Let's see what happens in Adhvika Mahajan's life. How she gets entangled in an era which was once a mere wish or dream for her?

Will she be able to change the inevitable?

To know more accompany Adhvika in this magical journey to an era full of divinity, love, friendship, vows, curses, betrayal, conspiracies, drama, hate and so much more.
__________________________

Author's  note:- hey guys!!

I apologise if there is any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

Also this is a fictional story so don't take it to heart and it's just for fun.

Do read,vote and comment please.

☠️ This book “Bound to happen" solely belongs to me and Do not plagiarize my book !! ☠️

Do give this book a chance dear readers, it will never disappoint you.

Also I would like to clear out something, I wholeheartedly respect and love our Great Epics as well as our other Ancient scriptures a lot. I do not intend on insulting any of them, nor do I intend on offending my readers or their beliefs.

Thank you.
Madhavi_sneha