THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)

DEV'S POV

"I DON'T FREAKING CARE IF YOU CAN'T FIND ANYTHING,I FREAKING WANT MY SISTER BACK THAT'S IT. FINE YOU CAN'T,THEN GET FREAKING LOST, GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE, DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN. GET OUT." I breathed heavily and rubbed my eyes..
Shit, Shit, Shit...

It's been an year a whole freaking year and we can't find Adhvi..
Everyone in the family are devastated.
We have changed, completely,we don't have a family breakfast anymore,we just yell at each other nothing else.
And this new agency that I hired also stopped trying,as they think my -- my sis-- whatever..
I don't freaking believe that..

I will find Adhvi safe and sound by hook or by crook, so I exited my cabin and faked smiled at some of the children in the lobby, I can't possibly scare those already scared children.

I entered my car and drove to my house.
I was met by pure silence as I entered the living area,
The house's atmosphere changed from Adhvika's different madness , joy and happiness to Weeping, Yelling and Ignoring.
I feel suffocated in my own house now..

I headed to the stairs and went inside Adhvi's room, I felt peace here,I liked it. I felt as if Adhvi was here still researching and imagining all the crazy things only she could come up with.

I entered the washroom and freshened up myself and rummaged through Adhvi's closet and saw my Black hoodie and my shorts too.
And here I was wondering where my favourite Hoodie was at?
So my little Adhvi was the thief..
I chuckled at her antics and called Akshay.

(Dev Bold and Akshay Italics)

Yes ,Dev bhai?

Akshay can you search for some other agency? I want the best one .. I don't care from which country, neither do I care about money. But I want someone who would bring my sister back.

So those people backed out,ha!!
No problem,I will quickly arrange for another best one..
Ok then.

I hummed and hanged the call.

I sat on Adhvi's beloved swing..
She would always complain about me sitting on her place..
She just adored her swing...
.
.
.
.
.

Bhai...

Dev Bhai..

Bhai wake up...

Oh god You Polar bear Wake up...

I woke up abruptly,

"Adhvi why are you waking me up so early?? It's my rest day so go away.."

She just threw my covers away and started shaking me once again.

Dev bhai,this is not fair today is our siblings day,we have to go to the movie together, you promised me get up.

After saying this the drama queen tackled me and I reluctantly got up while holding her with me and made her sit beside me.

"Adhvi my dear sister, can't we cancel it today please"
She just crossed her arms and gave me an accused stare .

"You said the same the other day,and now you are saying that again... Nope, you are getting your lazy behind up and today you are going to come with us whether you want or not ....
You have absolute no option this time,so now go ... Come on get up."

I narrowed my eyes at her and without any other option got up,I freshened up and changed into some casual clothes.

The whole day was spent in complete bliss, as we watched a movie,then visited a nearby Zoo while each one of us pointing at each other which animal was who...
Adhvi and Navya somewhere in the middle of the leg pulling game joined hands with each other and started bullying me...
We had dinner out and finally we entered our house and everyone parted ways and went into their respective rooms.