Chapter 22

(A/n:- Hi everyone!!, I am back after almost 10 days, thank you all for waiting patiently for me, do vote and comment please guys.💖)

AUTHOR'S POV

The Palace of Hastinapur was glowing more beautifully today, as it was decorated phenomenally for the arrival of their Prince's as well as for the Prathidwand.

While the King and Queen were immensely happy because of their sons' s as well as their nephews' s arrival, along with all other Royal family members, there was one particular person ,who was hatching some evil plans against a particular Princess as well as for a prince.

The person was none other than the Gandhar Raj Shakuni, and the Princess was none other than the GREAT ADHVIKA MAHAJAN, and the Prince was none other than the ARJUN.

Shakuni was planning to teach a lesson to the supposedly Arrogant and Egoistic Princess, and his plan was full perfect, of course why wouldn't it be? It was his plans which caused so many havocs in the kingdom of Hastinapur as well as in the whole Aryavart, but this time it was going to be different, as he was dealing with someone mysterious as she knew more about his evil antics than anyone except Krishna. The cherry on top was that unlike Krishna, who was bound not to take any actions without the arrival of the right time, Adhvika had a free will, she wasn't bound by anything like the right time, if someone tried to execute a plan against her, then she wouldn't hesitate to fire back more harshly and that too at an unexpected time.

Prince Arjun was someone who shouldn't be underestimated. He wasn't called as the best Archer in the world for nothing.

Lets see what happens to Shakuni' s plans in future and how will be the aftermath?

ADHVIKA'S POV

I cannot believe this, me the Great Adhvika Mahajan cannot believe this!!

How can they do this to me?

Why the heck did I agree to this for my sake?

What exactly got over me ?

I shook my head in disbelief .

For the first time in my great existence till now, I wanted to bang my head on the nearest wall. But nope, my precious self didn't deserve that, wait a moment, It isn't my fault too as I was emotionally blackmailed and manipulated by five women's.

Who are none other than MRS Blindfold, MS [or not] All white, MS I-have-a-crush-on-Arjun, MS I-am-not-beautiful and lastly MS Chatterbox, If you all don't know who these women's are then its your problem., still I will clear out the confusions, I was talking about Matha Gandhari , Matha Kunti, Subhadra, Dusshala and Avantika.

They all emotionally blackmailed me with their crocodile tears (which by the way vanished after I agreed) and forced me into wearing this heavy lehenga, which I am damm sure weighs more than 25 kilos, I can't believe that I seriously thought that my normal attire was the heaviest, Oh!! How wrong was I ? and along with the heavy lehenga I had to wear a veil, which I never wore in these two years of my stay in dwapar era and my Karnata family let me be like that without really complaining about me not wearing any veil. I scoffed, as if they could ever convince me otherwise.

But look at me now the Great Adhvika Mahajan being blackmailed by five women' s, even Krishna the Almighty didn't dare to do that. I just shook my head in disbelief.

Mother's , Sister's and Friends are really manipulative creatures disguised as innocent beings. They definitely know how to convince others . I was emotionally blackmailed by Matha Gandhari to change my clothes, what the hell was wrong with my previous clothes? Even Krishna couldn't answer that!!
So complicated issue I tell you!!