Chapter 21

(A/n:- Please Vote and comment Guys,it gives me a kind of motivation that you are liking my work, and I see almost 80+ or 100+ reads,but only 14 to 20 votes. So please vote , and I sincerely apologise if I came out as rude or something.)

ADHVIKA'S POV

(A/n:- Mind link between Krishna and Adhvika.
Krishna in italics and Adhvika in Bold.
And the plain text for Adhvika speaking to herself. Enjoy reading (◠‿◕))

KRISHNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KR--

Vika !!
Stop shouting,I am here.
Why do you always call me when I am bathing?
Anyways What happened?
Are you fine?
Huh!!
Why is he always showering when I call him?
Ha!! Still it's his problem not mine.

Oh !! I am super good Krishna, you should be concerned about yourself.

Huh!!
What happened Vika?
Are you angry at me?
As far as I know I didn't do anything,I am definitely sure about that.
Or did someone say anything there?
Was it Shakuni Ma--..

Leave about that pig.
He can go to hell,for all I care.
I was really patient till now and didn't bring it up.
But this is extreme KRISHNA.

Vika from when did you started speaking like this?
Please stop speaking in circles and do inform me about my wrongdoings,or else I might panic and you know that Almighty won't look good while panicking.
Ofcourse Krishna would joke,even when I am dead serious and fuming here.
I took a deep breath and said.

Krishna,I know that you are the 'soon' person.
I calmly disclosed to him.

Wh-- What?
My,my the Almighty Narayan shuttering.
I am really so great aren't I ?

Did I speak in any new language which the almighty somehow miraculously don't understand?
I questioned cockily.

HOW??
Krishna shouted in my mind.

Ouch! Krishna stop shouting in my mind, I seriously don't need any headache right now, the room itself is more than enough headache. And I am not a God like you, so stop trying to blast my brain.
I grumbled irritatedly at Krishna while slowly massaging my temples.

Oh!! Sorry.
But how did you know about that?
Krishna questioned me,I could literally see his handsome face itched in confusion.
He always looks so cute like that.
Nu-uh ,I am mad at him.
Hm,

Krishna I overheard yours and Jesht's conversation,while I was passing by,and no I didn't eavesdrop, it was you who were screaming on top of your lungs Dau, you don't understand,Vika will seriously create havoc if she got to know that I am the 'soon' person whom she still tries to torture in her dreams.
I quoted him, I can't believe this,i mean does Krishna takes me for some hurricane?
And why shouldn't I torture that soon person?

That soon person is the reason for my struggles here,
So on a serious note,why shouldn't I strangle that soon person?

Maybe because he is the God?
Krishna suggested innocently, and I simply rolled my eyes at that.
Ofcourse that's the only reason why he didn't turn into any animals or is still being respected.

Hmm, right!!
Wait a minute, Krishna how didn't you know about that already?
You can read my mind,or are you by any chance pretending to be surprised Krishna?
Or you cannot read my mind anymore?
I questioned Krishna in genuine confusion,