Chapter 35 (a)

A/n:- Hi Great Readers!!
*smiling merrily*

〚“I AM BACK" 〛
*playing pirates of the Caribbean theme song and bowing dramatically*

Did you all miss me more or Adhvi ? *arching a brow at you all in question*

Why do I even bother asking? Obviously you all missed Adhvi more. *pouting sadly*

Ok jokes apart!!

I want to thank you all for 27k reads and 2k+ votes. Oh my God!! Just kill me already * I am kidding please don't do that Mahadev, atleast not until I am 200 or so years old.*

Oops, sorry Inner voice.
*chuckling sheepishly*

Please continue to support me like this and do vote and comment more Great Readers, they seriously help a lot. An impetus motivation to be honest.

‼️READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. I HAVE ANOTHER TARGET FOR MY GREAT READERS ‼️

Enjoy Reading ♥︎
.
.
.
.

DURYODHAN'S POV

I was about to enter the training ground, but stopped abruptly, when I felt an arrow swiftly moving towards me from left direction, I ducked forward on time and saved my self, unfortunately the arrow crashed with my crown in the process, leading it to fall on the ground with a thud sound.

I clenched my fists tightly in anger,stood up straight,a soldier marched near me and picked up my crown. I asked him to take it away. He bowed to me and dashed away.

Oh !! The audacity of Arjun to attack me.
I thought furiously, my jaw clenched and I stiffly entered the training grounds, only for me to halt in my tracks, my jaw fell open to the point- where I was scared that it would break, and my eyes widened in shock.

What on earth happened here?
I was flabbergasted by the scenario going on infront of me. I merely left the grounds for half an hour or so, and all of this happened in such a short period of time?

This looks awfully similar to the destruction a hurricane would have caused.

A single glance in the middle of the training grounds, was more than enough for me to conclude, who exactly was behind this destruction! I stared at the culprit unblinkingly.

Princess Adhvika was standing in the middle of the training ground, while holding a Bow in her left hand. She looked extremely concentrated and woefully determined for everyone's sake. A blindfolded Arjun standing next to her. Even from here I could make out that, he was profusely sweating in anxiousness.

At this point he looked like he was coaxing her to leave the bow. Undoubtedly his words went straight to deafened ears. As the bow was still intact in Princess Adhvika's hands.

Nakul,who I am assuming was sitting under a tree,now forlornly is stuck in his position, his hairs were mounted on it by two arrows, both of which were keeping his head still. What I find it hard to believe is that he was sitting behind Arjun and Princess Adhvika.

Now the main question arises, how on earth did those two arrows reach there?
It is unimaginable. Whatever it is I felt a little bad for Nakul. Poor him might suffer a hair loss after this. Only if his hairs come out safely, that seems a tough job...

Nakul was always obsessed with his hairs.
.... Uh!! He is addicted to himself. Yeah that sounds more right. I nodded to myself.

Anyways, why are Sahadev and Yudhishthir wearing a shawl on their dhoti? I clicked my tongue and stared hard at them to find out the rea--