Chapter 35 (sneak peek)

A/n:- Hello Great Readers!!
*smiling widely*

I know you all are eagerly waiting for the next update and I personally want to update as soon as possible.

Hence, I have brought a better deal-- uh!! Adhvika's influence sorry!!
*nervously chuckling and bowing at you all in apologizing manner.*

So Now I will update after 60 votes on Chapter 34, for that only 2 votes are remaining!!
If the target is achieved by today or tomorrow, then tomorrow I will update a new chapter!

Till then enjoy this sneak peek!!

Oh !! The audacity of Arjun to attack me.
I thought furiously, my jaw clenched and I stiffly entered the training grounds, only for me to halt in my tracks, my jaw fell open to the point- where I was scared that it would break, and my eyes widened in shock.

What on earth happened here?
I was flabbergasted by the scenario going on infront of me. I merely left the grounds for half an hour or so, and all of this happened in such a short period of time?

______________________

Arjun himself wasn't sure about this anymore. He swallowed thickly the moment he was blindfolded. Arjun's sixth sense warned him not to do this. However, they were past the to-do and to- not-do discussion. Decision was made, somewhere in the corner of his mind he knew that he will regret this. 

_____________________

No Avani Di I don't think so, Vika Di cannot be stopped so easily."

No Subhadra, I think.... No I know for sure, Adhvi has finally calmed down. It's more than enough time for her to subside her irritation and anger."

Avani Di, this time it's different, previously Vika Di wasn't angry or anything. Hence, the destruction stopped after fifteen minutes or so. However this time she is enraged, "

_____________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-  Hi Great Readers!

So how was the sneak peek?

▶︎Whom do you think Arjun attacked?

▶︎What was Arjun going to regret?

▶︎What are Avantika and Subhadra discussing?

Do answer my questions.

You will know about this in the next chapter!

“About the Answers chapter, you will get an update as soon as I am done answering. Only after I started answering I noticed how much I actually write!! You all are getting some long answers."

My head is literally throbbing and this may delay the answers chapter.
Please bear with this Author of yours 🙏🏻

Bye Bye!!

Do vote and comment more Great Readers!!

With lots of love
Your Author
Madhavi_sneha ♡