Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )

ARJUN'S POV

I was examining my Dhanush carefully, while an earnest working Jesht was forcefully being fed by Matha.

Bratha Bheem was bickering with Sahadev about his precious sweets .

I don't know why that sweets are so special, he didn't even let us look at them and from yesterday he takes one sweet at a time, then gazes at that lovingly for a long time and then eats it happily with a satisfactory grin. I don't even want to comment more on it.

And Sahadev being Sahadev thought to subtly take a sweet without Bratha Bheem's notice.

But Alas!! Bratha Bheem stood behind of a grinning Sahadev and held his neck from the back.

I have never seen Sahadev screeching like that ever before, I shook my head with a laugh.

Our dear brother Nakul was missing, he was supposed to meet us here before half an hour, but till now he didn't grace us with his presence nor do we know his oh-so-important reason for making us wait.

My best guess is that, he got distracted by his own handsomeness for the unempth time again. I rolled my eyes at that and snorted.

I seriously can't with his self obsession anymore.

He takes more time to get ready than Dusshala does, which believe me is a lot of time.

Half of the time,his exact words are ' I get lost in my own handsomeness, what can I do if I am that handsome, its not my fault.' and he has the audacity to accuse with a smirk that except Jesht we all are jealous of him.

Like seriously,I snorted at that.  why would we be Jealous of that monkey brother of ours?

Thud!!

I turned around to look at Nakul who was excitedly making his way towards us.

Matha, Jesht, Bratha Arjun, Bratha Bheem, Sahadev, Princess Adhvika likes me." He exclaimed happily with sparkling eyes, and a wide grin was itched on his handsome face.

We all ignored him and got back to our works, again he is being delusional, I am pretty sure that Princess Adhvika wasn't gazing fondly at him, rather she was glaring daggers at him, like always.
I rolled my eyes with a sigh of disapproval.

How can my brother be this foo---

“This time I am not assuming at all, I knew that you all were going to behave like this,you all should seriously trust me atleast sometimes, Anyway this time Princess Adhvika herself said that she likes me." Nakul cut my thoughts of and  proudly informed us.

After we finally registered his words, Jesht choked on his food and started coughing vigorously, while a puzzled Matha started patting his back to calm him down, Bratha Bheem who had chosen a wrong time to drink water spat it directly on a flabbergasted Sahadev's face. Sahadev was still froze in his place to process about Bratha Bheem's actions.

And my Dhanush fell on my foot and I was yet to feel the impact of that.

.
.
.
.
.

WHAT ON EARTH DID HE SAY?

__________________________

A/N:- HI DEAR READERS  。◕‿◕。

THANK YOU ALL FOR 7K READS.💖

SO HOW WAS THE SNEAK PEEK OF NEXT CHAPTER? 😜

YOU ALL WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS IN DETAIL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😁

NO NEED TO WORRY, YOU WILL GET THIS CHAPTER IN NEXT THREE DAYS.🤗

BUT LET ME FIRST SQUEAL OVER SOMETHING.

★ OH MY GAWD!! ADHVI SAID SHE LIKES NAKUL FOR REAL, HAI MAHADEV, HOW ON THE FREAKING MULTIVERSE DID THIS HAPPEN? 😲🙀😆★

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW, LET'S MEET IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. AND DO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SNEAK PEEK.

BYE BYE GUYS 👋🏻👋🏻