◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦

A/n:- Hi Great Readers!! *waving both hands like a mad person*
I'm back with an one shot!!

Also thank you all so so so so much for 20k reads!!*squealing happily* . I am so overwhelmed right now, I never thought that so many people will like my book.  But you all did!! so thank you all once again and please keep supporting me *smiling widely *

I most certainly didn't forget my words, so the next will be a double update  *grinning from ear to ear*.

(I am going to be half dead after writing nearly 15,000 words aka my two chapters * continues to smile*, still I will happily write it for you all and for myself too, cause I love writing. 💞)

And please do vote and comment more Great Readers as your votes and comments makes my day. * Love you all *

.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

The Royal Night Club in Mumbai was packed more than usual as it was Friday night. The DJ playing the recorded music and people dancing and screaming their hearts out enjoying the beats of the music on the LED dance floor, some where taking out the frustrations of the weekdays by drinking alcohol and sulking in the corner. Couples clinging to each other and singles drinking and dancing without a care in the world. Some drunkard arguing with their friends over the silliest facts including 'Why the land beneath them was shaking?' and that person fainted just after asking this question. The bouncers restricting the underaged teens, underdressed and overdressed from entering the Night club.

Midst all of this, someone entered this Night club. He was ridiculously tall, otherworldly handsome with a body and looks one would kill for, his aura oozed of power yet it had a certain soothing quality, which promised protection. Everyone gawked at this hot specimen.

Almost everyone present in the club irrespective of gender were enthralled by him. He was wearing a Black Biker Jacket underneath which he wore a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans and white sneakers.

He stood tall and proud as if he owned everything (which he most certainly does ), his mesmerizing eyes which was a rare shade of brown with a barely noticeable spike of copper in it,scanned through the Nightclub searching for a particular someone.

When his heavenly eyes caught sight of the person he was supposed meet, he smirked mischievously, fixed his jacket and made his way towards the sofa where a specific person was drinking alone.

"You are happy now aren't you?" he questioned and sat on the sofa next to hers, his voice so deep and masculine that it instantly caught her attention and when she whirled around to look at him, she was stunned, her surroundings blurred as she felt hypnotized by his handsomeness, his captivating eyes sparkling with mischief and that damm attractive smirk on his face. Oh!! He was like no men she has ever encountered. For the first time in her whole life time she was this affected by someone she didn't even know the name of.

She checked him out from head to toe, practically drooling (inwardly). Krishna fake coughed to bring the openly ogling girl back to earth. She shook her head and smiled seductively at Krishna while crossing her legs and slightly leaning her upper body infront of him. She was wearing a black one shoulder cut-out mini dress with black ankle strap stilettos. Her golden earrings covered by her slightly curled dark brown hairs. Her makeup was on top.

The girl was alluring as well and could impress any other man by her beauty but not The Almighty.

Previously I wasn't, now I sure am happy handsome." She purred sensually and Krishna smiled in amusement at her antics. She had no idea with whom she was flirting.