Chapter 35(b)

A/n:- Hello Great Readers!!

Finally I'm back after almost a year! I guess so yeah!

First of all I don't even know how to apologise to you all, but I'm really so so so sorry for making my great readers wait for so long. *bowing infront of you all with hands joined.*

I have a lot to rant, which I will! So don't forget to read the Author's note at the end.

Before that no offence to my new readers, but I want to know how many of you all are still there with me reading this book from the time I started writing, like when this book just had  3 or 4 chapters, I'm just curious!! Hehe do comment here (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Also hats off to every one of my readers for waiting so long. I am soooooo touched.

Okay I'll rant some more in the end, don't forget to read A/n at last. I'll take your attendance.

“Please Do read, vote and comment!"

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!!
_______________________

Previously in Chapter 35 (a)

Oh my goodness!! What is she even saying? Bratha Chitranjan is evil..... What? When did that even happen?

Avantika thought in bewilderment.

Vika wasn't even born during Prince Chitranjan's birth for god sake, also these things never happened!! What on earth is this girl saying? Dhanvik thought with a suspicious look.

Adhvika smiled sheepishly at her friends and discreetly winked at them, her chocolate brown eyes sparkling mischievously.

Unaware to all of them, her story was heard by someone else, who was just passing by and unintentionally heard everything.

To be continued........

__________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

After the mind-boggling narration of a totally imaginative story where Prince Chitranjan was some what an antagonist who reformed into a better person, Adhvika thought that it was time to take some rest along with Princess Subhadra who shared the same thought as hers, however two people were completely against this resting idea of a particular wickedly smart human being. They wanted answers and they for sure as heaven would not sleep before they get it...

Those two who were desperately searching for answers were none other than Princess Avantika and Dhanvik. They oh-so eagerly were waiting for the time when they could corner Adhvika and clear their doubts, which should be done as soon as possible for their remaining sanity to stay intact. On the other hand Adhvika was trying with all her might to avoid her best friends who were giving her a look that said, we-are-going-to-have-a-long- conversation-on-this!!

She perhaps would have been successful if Avantika was not there, as Avantika literally said no not today for Adhvika, while she slyly ushered Subhadra to take as much rest as possible, considering how she was supposed to travel back to Dwarika after two days. The moment Subhadra took a turn to her own room, Avantika without wasting a second dragged Adhvika to her room, Dhanvik on the other hand swiftly closed the door and stood infront of Adhvika with his hands crossed.

Both Avantika and Dhanvik where staring at Adhvika without blinking, Adhvika literally for a second thought that they found her soul with how deeply they were staring in her direction.

When Adhvika showed no reaction of clarifying their doubts, Avantika sighed and asked her sarcastically.

"I never knew that you will break your oath Adhvi, how can you openly discuss about Bratha Chitranjan's secret? We all swore secrecy didn't we? " Avantika started with a fake smile, while her eyes bore daggers at her bestfriend who smiled innocently, too innocently might I add.