❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁

☝︎
☝︎
☝︎
☝︎

Author's note:- Hi Great Readers!!
Okay I am officially addicted to creating aesthetics for Adhvi!!
*sheepishly grinning*.

So I hope you all will bear with me!!
Also I apologise because this is not an update of a new chapter, I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible.

Please do check out the Aesthetic I have uploaded in the top, as I couldn't upload it in here.

This is Adhvika's life before she entered Dwapar era, or more like her choice of clothes.
*smiling widely*

         ★ADHVIKA MAHAJAN ★

★ADHVIKA MAHAJAN ★

1) I included her favorite hanging chair!!
Can't miss that.

2) Her famous Shirts and shorts or Jeans outfits, which Adhvika usually prefers.

3)Her bag which was with her during her time traveling, well in general she still has it, but the color white might be a little stained?

4) Then I have included BTS shirts and shorts cause she loves them duh!!

5) Also her Party or more like ball type of dress and her traditional wear obviously has a slit cause Adhvika adores heavy and long dresses. *sarcastic smile*.

6) The quote suits her well, cause anyone will loose their mind while trying to understand the Great Princess Adhvika's mind.

Well I covered everything except for her non-existent billionaire. Whom I couldn't find!! 😜

Ok!!
I hope that this was good and thank you all for listening to my rant and also for looking at my aesthetics.

Bye bye 👋🏻
*Author waving her hands like a maniac*