Chapter 4

ADHVIKA'S POV

This was something we could think about,I mean if we think in a spiritual way it would be a perfect fit to say that lord Vishnu's Sudharshan Chakra did the deed, but even in a natural point of view of a person, we can say that krishna did most of the things even if all the warriors, Pandavas,Kauravas,Bheeshma,karna Dronacharya and many more fought. Even though Pandavas won the war Krishna was basically the main reason for their victory. About barbarik, he was truly a great warrior. He just sacrificed his own life for the sake of the war, for the victory of Dharma. I mean who even does that, and especially the one who had the power to win, he could have joined anyone and the victory would be theirs. About Karna he was definitely more powerful than Arjun, just because of his curse and the main reason in which Indra actually took his kavach and kundal, and everyone knew that with his kavach and kundal he was basically immortal no one could defeat him or kill him. As a matter of fact krishna himself said that with his kavach and kundal he could easily kill krishna. Oh god such a complicated one this is and some people think that this whole epic is just myth, like really. Oh God this definitely doesn't mean that I don't believe in science or scientists,I mean are you crazy? Why the hell would someone not believe scientists atleast a little bit,gosh! There are so many discoveries, inventions and innovations that we use on daily basis. Let's not forget about my crazy family they all will disown me and then they will throw me out of this house if I ever utter a word against their precious science,well I like the subject too. Why do I sound like,I am buttering about science? I do like science ok,and that too if I have to say it in comparison,I like science more than I like Ashwatthama. Well to think that I do not like him,so...

Ok never mind,we will close the topic,I think by now all of you knew what was I doing and where was I? Well what to say I am so unique that everyone knows about me,ha! I knew it,ok so this time I went to shut my laptop,I just looked at my phone and at the door,well my laptop is surely one of the kind as it has special abilities,I mean whenever I shut it down, somebody calls,or rather someone just barge into my room,I can't believe it you know what there should be a punishment for barging, wait wait what, why the hell should I do that? Idea.

I should actually tell everyone that whoever barges into my room they have to pay the fine of 100 rupees,hmmm.

No,no,no,no my friends and family are rich,so they would just give 100 as if it's not even a rupee,Ah!!!! Yes they have to give me,2000 I got it. I mean I would be so rich, wow! Wait what will I do with that money,hmmm let's think about it afterwards.

Ok so I carefully shut my laptop and I sighed happily thinking that no one came,or called, but alas my happiness had a very short life,wait, wait, wait why on earth should my happiness be short lived,I disagree hmm, as I was once again busy thinking about my non-existing problem of happiness, someone tapped my shoulder,I was so shocked that I screamed,and when I saw that it was none other than Avni di who tapped me,and Navya di was standing far away from me,as if she thought that I was some wild creature kept in a zoo,who was going to attack her,if she dared to come any inch further.

"Oh God!Adhu, what was the need to scream so loud? You were screaming so loudly as if I came here to murder you with a knife,and knowing you; you are never going to scream this loud even if someone attempted to murder you. " Avni di said while holding her ears,as if she was in immense pain,and shouldn't I be happy that how much my wonderful family trusts me, yes I love you my dear sarcasm.

"Avni, that's why I was standing as far as possible, and I said you to just call her name,but no you had to go near her don't you?" Navya di said to Avni di,wow! Isn't she lovely,and to think that Navya di is my real sister and not some cousin or step or anything for the matter of fact,na,na for the matter of reality.