Chapter 27

A/n:- Hi!! My dear readers!!
I am here to sincerely thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on my book, all these reads, votes and comments are so precious to me. Thank you so much 💖. Do continue to support me like this, *Author slightly bowing in a thankful manner* bye for now guys.*Author waving her hands and leaves.*

Oh yeah!! I have updated in two days just for you all, yeah I wrote 8K words in two days. *Author sighs in exhaustion* okay then enjoy!!

ADHVIKA'S POV

Oh boy!!
.
.

You have got some nerves don't you?

.
.

You really thought that you can scare me?
I scoffed. Not even in your dreams.
.
.

Do you even know who am I?

.
.

I am the Great Princess Adhvika Mahajan.
Well I have upgraded my name, which I should have done before, but I kinda forget in my busy and adventurous life you know, not to forget my great life.

Anyway, back to the topic.

How dare you glare at me like that?
Ha!! The audacity.
I will never ever get scared of you, you get that!!, I the Great Princess Adhvika will ne-

"Princess why are you glaring murderously at that poor letter from an hour to be precise? " Dhanvik questioned with a curious expression.

I threw him a look of disbelief. How can he call that evil letter a poor one? Can't he see the smug look it's sending in my direction?

Nu-uh!! You don't get to be cocky on me, you evil letter, I bet you are possessed by a demon spirit.

Oh my goodness!
Why does this feels like Conjuring movie or Annabelle where a doll or a toy is possessed?

Oh God!!
What on earth am I going to do, if this letter is possessed by a demonic spirit and that spirit tries to possess me?
There ain't no church here, bro!!

Well damm!! I am doomed.

Ofcourse Father is also absent, and no I am not talking about my illegally adopted father in Karnata dynasty, I am talking about Christian father (Priest) in the church.

Oh my god!! There are no exorcist here, that means no one can perform exorcism on me to take out that demonic spirit which had some guts to possess my great self.

Oh God!! I am going to die or I am going to kill others, I don't know why the second option seems better than the first one though.

Uh!! Forget about what I just said !!

Just forget that, I am not some cold hearted psycho killer, I just speak like a psycho that's it and I love my life more and I am not going to show off that I am such a selfless person that I would happily die for someone, and gentlemen and gentlewomen, I said that I am Great, I never said that I am a selfless or a foolish person, anyone can mock, taunt, provoke me for all I care.

One thing is damm sure that I ain't going to sacrifice my precious self like those protagonists in the movies and all those dramas and soap operas.

If to become a protagonist I have to sacrifice my great self, then I am going to let it pass and call it a forever raincheck, and apply for the role of antagonist or a commoner.
Hmm, I nodded seriously. That's good.

No need to be a hero, if it comes with a cost price like my great life.
This is real life and not some drama, where if by any chance Hero is going to get shot, heroine just becomes Iron man and shields her husband and takes the shot herself and atlast she lives and a happy ending.