T H R E E

It's 12.50am so that's technically Friday......for me at least:)

•••

"Why are you not disgusted by my lack of limbs?" Harry finally asked the question that had been plaguing his mind.

Louis furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

Harry sighed. "Normally, it's insults and disgust, but you're not disgusted nor are you insulting me, why?"

Louis shook his head. "There is nothing wrong with wearing a prosthesis, love. It's really not something you can control. Something happened and you lost your leg. I think you're very strong," Louis reasoned.

Harry felt his heart flutter. Complements given to him from the most breathtaking alpha he had ever seen. What does he do with them? He could feel his face heat up, and he wanted to hide it, make it go away. "Oh," is all Harry can manage to get out.

Louis adored the soft blush coating the omega's pale cheeks. "I'll tell you what. You can have my number. Call me anytime you want to. I absolutely adore Harly." He ran his fingers through the sleeping omega's hair.

Harry smiled softly and Louis felt himself turn into a pile of mush when he saw two dents in Harry's cheeks. They caved in so perfectly, and looked prettier than he could ever imagine. "Yeah, I'd like that. Harlow's had it rough, and I know it's my fault, but yeah," he fiddled with his fingers before pulling his phone out. It was brand new since Arnold never let him have one. It mostly consisted of Barbie movies and a sudoku game that Harry adored.

Louis entered his number into Harry's contacts, and upon receiving it back, Harry smiled. He looked up when a phone was held out to him. "It's not your fault. I don't know what happened, but it's not your fault," Louis said as he tucked Harlow's hair behind her ear, feeling the scar against his own skin.

Harry did not say anything to that because it was his fault whether he liked it or not. He took too long to act, and in the end, Harlow got hurt.

Louis could smell the sadness in the omega's scent. He ran his free hand through Harry's hair and smiled when the omega leaned into the touch subconsciouly, scent going back to normal.

Louis's fingers carding through his hair, made all his problems melt away, and frankly, it scared him. The effect the alpha had on him had his omega wanting to purr.

"It's not your fault," Louis whispered. He led Harry to lean back into him again, and the omega moved willingly. "I saw the mark."

Harry froze, pulling back instantly, eyes wide and scared. He bit his bottom lip and curled his fingers into fists. The pungent smell of copper made the alpha instantly pull Harry's fingers away only to see them shaking. Despite the resistance, Louis forced Harry to lean into him, barring his neck and moving Harry's face into his scent gland all while he held Harlow steady with his other hand.

He could not hold it in anymore and the first tear landed against Louis's skin. It was silent. He had learned to cry silently because if he did not, it would have been another reason for Arnold to hurt him.

Louis just held him as he cried. "It's not your fault," Louis kept saying over and over again. "None of it was your fault."

"Y-You don't know that," Harry said pulling back and taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He wiped the tears away as they fall. "I let him hurt her," he sniffled.

"I don't know what happened, and maybe one day you will tell me, but I saw Harlow's bruises. I saw the way you flinched and the way you tensed when I so much as came close to you. I saw the mark, Harry," Louis's words were not accusing, but Harry knew that no alpha in their right mind would associate with him after they saw the mark Arnold left.