E P I L O G U E

Last chapter:)

Dedicated to spoooons28 for all the love you have shown<3

•••

Harlow ran into Louis's legs when he came walking up the path to the school. Her long hair was braided by Louis himself that morning. Harry had got caught in a meeting and Louis had no qualms about picking his daughter up from school. However, he was against Harry going to work. He wanted his omega to rest. He was five months pregnant with twins and in Louis's opinion, in no condition to be working, but Harry's independence was fierce and Louis had a hard time saying no to his omega so they made a deal. Harry would stop going to work at the end of the week.

Harry had slowly learned how to let himself depend on Louis and Louis was more than grateful for the big development.

"How was school Harly?" Louis's voice was warm as he embraced his daughter and placed a kiss on her hair.

"It was good!" She exclaimed excitedly. "We did maths and I love it!" Louis cocked his eyebrow. Harlow was much like Louis in that sense. They both had a keen interest in the subject and were always eager to learn. "Someone said that I don't have a dada, but I said I do," she explained as Louis helped her into the backseat of his car and buckled her in.

Louis got into the car himself before he answered. "Is that so?" He kept his tone soft.

"Yes, but dada how did mama leave old papa?" She asked as she played with her braids.

Louis looked at her through the rear view mirror. "Your biological father was a bad alpha who hurt you and mama. He did things he should have never done and when bad people do bad things, bad things happen to them and something bad happened to him as well," Louis explained without going into detail. Maybe one day both Harry and Louis would collectively tell her, but until then, she would remain unaware of what exactly happened to Arnold.

"Do you want to get ice cream?" Louis asked as he pulled into the parking lot of Harlow's favourite ice cream parlour. A soft giggle was heard from the backseat.

"Mama is going to scold you." She laughed.

"Well, we will have to get mama ice cream too. What flavour do you think he will want today?"

"Mama loves vanilla and strawberry."

"That's what I was thinking. Let's go." Louis shut the door behind Harlow as Harlow continued to laugh at Louis. The alpha stood out in his posh suit while everyone else in the parlour was dressed down, but Louis would never trade anything he had for the world because he knew it was worth it every time he saw Harry and Harlow.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Harry whined as Louis sat beside him, massaging the omega's sore foot. Louis cooed as he placed a soft kiss on Harry's ankle. "You are tired." He watched Harry's tired features that looked back at him with a pained smile. "I am so happy the week is over. You will not be going back again for the time being and I can take care of you."

"You need to go to work Louis." Harry's voice sounded tired as well and Louis hated it. The babies had been very active and had not let Harry get a wink of sleep.

"I will work from home. I will go in only for the most important meetings because you my dove, are more precious to me than my work." He continued to massage the omega's feet. Harry whined high in his throat after a while, catching Louis's attention because it was a whine that had made Louis freeze the first time he had heard it. "So needy," he teased as he eased Harry onto his back. "Tell me what you want." Louis stared into Harry's eyes as he whined in the same way that made Louis's heart stutter in his chest.