T W E L V E

Okay, so I had a bit of time to do another upload, but next upload will be on the 26th of May. I promise there will be an update on the 26th of May. I'm going to go drown in stress for the next month. Lots of love<3

•••

Louis woke up again a few hours
later with a weight on top of him, and hair tickling his nose. He inhaled deeply and smiled when he recognized the scent of his omega. He moved the curls away from his face, pushing them away from Harry's face in the process. Little snores, and purrs still filled the room and Louis did not have the heart to disturb his omega's slumber.

He gently rolled them over which earned a tiny protest from Harry. He scented the omega until he settled again and stood to his feet quietly. The lack of warmth made Harry whine so Louis scented the thick blanket and draped it over Harry's body.

He cooed when Harry snuggled into the blanket, inhaling deeply before letting out a pleased hum. He entered the ensuite and got cleaned up before padding out of their bedroom and heading towards the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea and some breakfast for everyone.

As he entered the living room, he heard a pair of small footsteps moving towards him. He paid no mind to them as he put the kettle on the stove until a pair of hands wrapped around his leg. He looked down to see Harlow looking up at him with a sleepy smile. "Good morning!" she exclaimed happily.

"Good morning, Harly," Louis said, his voice still filled with traces of sleep.

"Where is mama?"

"He is asleep."

"Can I wake him up?" she asked with hopeful eyes.

Louis was quick to negate, and shut the idea down. "No, he is tired. He needs to sleep. He will wake up on his own."

Harlow looked at the stairs hopefully before relenting with a nod. "Hungry," she mumbled when her stomach grumbled.

Louis chuckled. "Take a seat. I'll make us some pancakes," he said with a decisive nod. "Now, they may not be perfect, but it's the taste that counts," he emphasised as he stirred the batter that was a bit lumpy. He greased the pan before adding a dollop of batter.

The first pancake was a disaster, but at least it tasted good. He plated two good stacks of pancakes, although not perfect, for his omega and daughter. He plated the more burnt and inedible ones on his plate. He did not want his omega or child to eat burnt food, and if that meant he had to, he would. He pulled the bottle of syrup, chocolate syrup, and butter on the table. Harlow drizzled syrup on her stack of pancakes and cut into it skillfully.

Halfway through their meal, Harry emerged from the bedroom with a cute pout, his fingers rubbing at his eyes. "Why are you pouting this early in the morning, dove?" he asked.

Harry huffed out a breath, and gravitated towards Louis, but was stopped by Harlow who held her sticky hands out for a hug. "Finish your food and then wash your hands, Harly. I will give you a hug after that," Harry mumbled, his voice sleep rough. Harlow pouted, but obeyed his mother's words.

Louis stood to his feet and winded his hand around Harry's waist, pulling him to his side. Harry hummed happily as Louis placed a kiss on his temple. "You did not answer my question. Why were you pouting?" Louis whispered into Harry's ear.

Harry pressed himself further into Louis's side, shielding himself from the nippy air. "You were not there when I awoke," he mumbled.

Louis pulled a chair our for Harry before pushing the omega onto it gently. "You were tired. I came to make breakfast. Harlow was hungry," he explained.