F I F T E E N

Their two weeks of courting flew by quite quickly and by the end of it, Niall volunteered to look after Harlow for the last week and Harlow—ever the angel—made no fuss. Niall had squealed and gushed over the whole process, mentioning how Harry deserved the best and then proceeded to threaten Louis about ever hurting Harry.

Harry was bathed in little pieces of jewellery that filled a clay bowl in their bedroom. His cupboard was filled with expensive clothes that Harry called unnecessary when Louis gifted him, but the alpha had taken his face in his hands and placed a kiss on his lips. "You love clothes Harry and I will buy anything for you. You will never worry as long as I breathe." Harry had gotten emotional and cried in his alpha's firm embrace.

Harry had taken the next week off of work and Louis went into office for the day because of an unavoidable meeting that had come up with one of the members of his board. That left Harry at home, alone.

He had been fine for the first half of the day, but then sweat began to gather and he had to have a shower for a second time in London's cold air which did little to soothe his quickly heating skin. He contemplated calling Louis multiple times, but he did not want to bother the alpha. One more hour.....

When the door to their home finally opened, Harry was in nothing but his lace panties. Needy whines were leaving the back of his throat as the ache in his body grew steadily. He needed a knot. He needed his alpha's knot.

An answering growl bellowed and Harry felt a euphoric high as he released onto his bare stomach. Louis entered the bedroom, clothes hastily being pulled off as if it were vermin. "Are you still with me dove?"
Instead of a soft whine or a verbal answer, Harry growled at him as he pulled sheets over himself.

"Out!" He screamed. "Out out out!" Harry screamed as loud sobs broke through and heart breaking whimpers filled the room. Louis froze, too stunned after being growled at by the softest omega he had ever encountered.

"Why are you screaming at me omega?" Louis asked calmly. The only response he received was another growl. "Omega." Louis added a bit of alpha timbre into his words. "Why are you so distressed?"

Harry whined lowly. "Y-You smell like another omega." Harry's voice was hoarse as he continued to cry and cover himself up unnecessarily. "I-I trusted you. I trusted you and you...." Harry whined high in his throat.

Louis let out a deep breath as he discarded the remainder of his clothing and rounded their bed. "Hmm I do smell different. I should have been more careful because you're in heat, but I had a meeting with a board member today my love. That board member was an omega." He squeezed the back of Harry's neck and the omega cried harder.

"I'm sorry. I did not intend to scream at you." Louis cradled his head against his naked chest and placed soft pecks on his forehead.

"Do not apologize to me. This is not your fault. Your senses are heightened, you are on high alert and your alpha walked in smelling of another. Now, let me see those pretty eyes," he hummed. Harry's eyes fluttered open and Louis pecked his forehead again. "Perfect. My beautiful little omega. Lay down for me." He let go of Harry who immediately shuffled to obey the soft command.

Louis pulled the sheets away and took his time running hands over the soft plains of Harry's body. Goosebumps lit the way as Louis's hand travelled to the hem of Harry's lace panties. "So pretty." Harry whined when Louis teased his hardened erection. Louis moved further down until he reached Harry's prosthesis.

In tender movements, he removed the prosthesis and placed it on the floor. He took Harry's amputated leg and placed kisses on the skin. Harry whined high in his throat. Louis moved to hover above Harry. "Forgive me for I am being selfish."