S E V E N

Louis rang the bell with a bit of difficulty. It did not take long before a blonde-haired omega opened the door. "Lo-" she cut herself off when she saw him with Harry in his arms. She frowned. "Who is this?"

Harry tried to make himself smaller, feeling embarrassment spread through him. "Someone important. Move, Lottie," Louis instructed his sister as politely as he could.

Her eyebrows rose upto touch her hairline because Louis was never this defensive. "Okay." She stepped aside and let them pass through.

"Take care of Harlow. Don't like force physical contact and all. Wait until she is ready." He gave her a look which made Lottie realize exactly what had happened. "Harly, stay with her. She won't hurt you," he said firmly.

Harlow looked hesitant, but Harry gave her a weak look which made her nod. "Okay," she said, voice small.

Louis gave his sisters who were all piling up to see what was happening, a look before making his way to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him, and moved towards his bed.

He gently laid Harry down on the soft mattress and Harry turned his head to the side to inhale Louis's potent scent trapped within the room.

Louis cooed when he saw this. He loosened his tie and removed it before doing the same with his shoes. Once his shirt was off, Louis took his pants off, and replaced them with a pair of sweatpants. He left his chest bare, exposing his inked skin.

Harry's eyes were drooping, almost falling into that quiet, and peaceful place an omega reached in order to feel peace again. It did not take away their problems, but it helped them escape reality even if it was only for a moment.

There were two types of drops. One drop is in the presence of an alpha after extreme sex. It was safe as it was the omega's way of entering a subspace of sorts. The other type was due to exhaustion—like in Harry's case—and this is more harmful especially if there is no alpha present.

Louis slowly removed Harry's shoes. "Can I take your prosthesis off?" Louis asked Harry softly.

A tear rolled down Harry's face because he was such an incomplete omega, unworthy of so many things in this world. Louis quickly moved up to wipe the tear away, his scent letting Louis know of his self-deprecating thoughts. "Don't think like that. There is nothing wrong with you. Do you know how beautiful you are?" he asked softly.

Harry just allowed another tear to roll down his cheek because such a perfect alpha glancing his way let alone helping him or wanting him was too great for him to comprehend. Louis kissed his forehead before moving down to remove Harry's prosthesis. He took it off and set it on the floor. "I'm going to take your pants off, okay? I will leave your underwear on, don't worry. The more skin to skin contact, the easier it will be on you," he explained softly.

An omega in Harry's state would protest heavily if he did disagree with what was being done to them, but Harry was pliant. Louis's alpha felt very proud. He took Harry's pants off slowly, and his breath hitched when he saw what lay beneath the material. A lace panty that left nothing to one's imagination lay clad snugly to the soft figure of the omega. He did not show how much it affected him as he took Harry's t-shirt off, and discarded it.

He lay on the bed beside Harry before moving the omega into his arms. He placed a hand in the soft curls and moved Harry's face to the crook of his neck. The omega buried  his nose there, where Louis's scent was the most potent, and fought the feeling of letting go. "Let go, omega. I'm here. I will keep you safe. Let go," Louis soothed, mumbling soft words into Harry's ear as he carded his fingers through the omega's hair.

Harry did as he was told. He let go when Louis kept reassuring him that he would be looked after. Harry's thoughts came to an abrupt halt, and he plunged into a deep abyss surrounded by Louis's strong scent. It kept him safe, and comfortable beyond his comprehension.