F O U R

To that one guy who showed interest in me, honey I'm gay:) Obviously not going to tell him that. Imagine that being circulated. Sheesh. I need to get out of here first, then people can say whatever they want.

•••

Niall, and Shawn dropped Harry off at his new apartment a week ago. He had not contacted Louis out of fear. He was very paranoid, and scared.

Their apartment was not big. It was what he was able to afford with what little he had saved. He was smart. Harry was smart. He excelled in school even through the social prejudice. He was an expert in technology so that was why when the opportunity to work under one of the most prestigious companies arose, he took it without hesitation.

It was only upon receiving the job that he moved back to England to begin with. Harlow would be able to spend time at the daycare the company offered which was an added benefit. The office wear was casual so he went for a floral button down and skinny jeans. He let his hair flow down, hiding the shameful mark left behind by Arnold.

Harlow, being the little angel she was, packed her own bag and sat on the couch. She had always been that way. Harry supposed it was a trait Harlow received from Harry. Not much about Harlow was like Arnold. In all honesty, Harlow looked nothing like Arnold.

Harry put Harlow's food in her bag before they left. They took the train since Harry and Harlow were scared of cars. Harlow wore her ear muffs the whole way. "Be good for me, Harly," Harry said as he bent down to level himself with his daughter.

"Always, mama. Be safe," she hugged his neck tightly. Harry smiled fondly, tenderly pulling away, and watched her being led in by another adult omega. She watched Harry over her shoulder until a child tripped over their feet, and Harlow wriggled out of the older omega's grasp before rushing over to help the fallen child.

"Is there anything we need to be aware of?" The lady in charge of the daycare asked him with a polite smile.

"She's scared of loud noises, and she may be a bit scared of people or shy. Just be patient with her. She gets scared easily," Harry muttered with a sad smile.

The female omega eyed him warily before nodding. "Yes, okay." With that Harry turned around and headed to the IT department. He did not need to explain himself to anyone. He did not need pity or more reasons for people to hate him. He did not need more people to blame him.

He walked into the office he was given and sat down. A lady, a beta walked in, her blond hair swaying behind her. "Hi, I'm Sylvie. I just came to give you your first assignment. You will be reporting to Mr. Morris. His office is just down the hall. If you have anything to ask, don't be afraid to do so," she said with a friendly smile, handing the folder over.

Harry took it from her with a small upturn of his lips. "Thank you, Sylvie. I'm Harry," he introduced himself.

"It was nice meeting you Harry, and the cafeteria is on this same floor. Just down the right hallway," she informed before giving Harry a small smile, and leaving.

Harry opened the file, looking into it, he had to correct some minor bugs in the server so he got to work right away. Around lunchtime, he was done with all the work he was assigned so he decided to head to the cafeteria to get himself some food. He really hated wearing the prosthesis for this long because it started hurting, and he felt a great amount of discomfort. Maybe he would remove the prosthesis after a few days of working here.

He walked towards the cafeteria with a slight wince. As he turned a corner the voices got louder, and he knew he reached his destination. He winced again, when he heard his name being called. "Harry? Is that you, love?" He could never forget that voice. It was ingrained into his memory and was one of his favourite voices. His heart beat vigorously against his chest cavity.