T H I R T E E N

Keep in mind that I am most definitely not British and hence, I do not know if a school called London Grammar School actually exists. It is not ignorance nor laziness, I just have a lot of things going on right now:')

Also, this chapter has smut content:)(not very detailed, but it is still there)

I know I said I wouldn't post until the 26th, but I want to because I'm stressing over exams too much so I took a break. Bless my soul for tomorrow's papers:)

Enjoy:)

Anyways, how is everyone doing?

•••

Driving with Harry and Harlow was still tense because they were still fearful. Louis took it in stride as he helped them overcome that fear that stood deep-rooted within them.

Harry took a day off as did Louis and they were heading towards London Grammar school so Harry could approve of the school because regardless of Louis talking to Ms. Gallo, Harry needed to approve of the school.

"If you don't like it, we can always look for another school, dove. I don't want you to feel pressured just because I spoke to Miss Gallo," Louis said as he placed his free hand on Harry's thigh, giving it a light squeeze.

Harry gave a single nod as he placed his own hand on top of Louis's. The alpha entwined their fingers and caressed Harry's softer hand as they continued the rest of their drive with Harlow fast asleep in the back seat with the seat belt buckled in.

When they reached the vicinity of the grand school, the first thing Harry noticed were the tall iron gates that remained shut. As they were allowed passage through those gates with a soft creak accompanying the ageing defence structure, a winding tarred road led to a prestigious structure. Louis helped Harry out of the vehicle after placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

Harry's tall frame felt dwarfed when he looked up to observe the towering heights. Louis gently jostled Harlow awake and the little omega rubbed her eyes with her fists accompanied by a teary yawn. Harlow latched onto Louis's hand as her eyes grew into saucers. She took in her surrounding with awe and smiled when a chalkhill blue landed on her dress. It took flight when they walked halfway to meet Miss Gallo who was quickly approaching them with a kind smile.

"Mister Tomlinson, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Her slender hand shook Louis's before it shook Harry's.

"The pleasure is all mine. This is my omega, Harry and my little one, Harlow," Louis introduced them.

"Well it is nice to meet you. We will talk a bit and I will show you the premises today. The entry exam will be next week. It's very basic things to assess where Harlow's intellect stands," she explained as her heels clicked on the gravelly path in an unpleasant rhythm.

»»————- ★ ————-««

The school was great and Harry was impressed by it, much to Louis's delight. Miss Gallo, a single mother of three had been very kind and had understood the trio's reservations without it needing to be explained.

Niall offered to take Harlow to the cinema while Harry and Louis spent some time alone as needed by their ever unquenchable inner wolves. When they were in the solitude of their home, Harry whined as he subtly attempted to show off his best assets.

Louis did not need seduction as he stalked forward. Once stood in front of Harry, he brought his hands up to run it along the omega's sides. Harry's skin filled with goosebumps as the calloused fingers continued their journey.