Ch.4

Previously on

Harry's Unexpected Pregnancy 

 "Harry how do you plan on feeding the babies". asked Pomfrey.

" What can I do". I ask

"You can breastfeed if you want to or you can bottle feed". says Pomfrey.

I look at my chest past the baby and I know my pecs are swollen because they have been leaking milk and I know how much babies eat and that is a lot of bottles and formula. I feel movement on my chest so I look down and see Severus sucking on my shirt. I look over and see Draco doing the same to Goyle's shirt.

"I think I'm going to b".

–----------------------------------------------------------

(1 hour old)

Harry's Pov

"I think I'm going to breastfeed the babies".  

I pull off my shirt and Severus latches onto my nipple and starts feeding. Goyle hands me Draco and he latches on to my right breast.

"How does it feel".

"It feels weird".

After both babies are done I slowly stand up and head to the bathroom to take a shower to get off everything from the birth. When I come out of the bathroom feeling like a whole new person Goyle has changed the bedsheets and he, Severus, and Draco are all looking at me.

"What".

"You look better".

"Thanks, I feel better, Why are they looking at me".

"I think they missed you".

I walk over to the bed and sit down and take both of them. I look over them and see my genes coming out. Draco is grey eyes with blue mixed in. His hair is now brown and his skin was not as pale. Severus now has light brown eyes instead of black and his hair was still black but not greasy or thin. 

"We still need to clean them more than what Madam Pomfrey did and I want then put diapers and clothes on them ".

I take Draco and Goyle takes Severus over to the bathroom sink and takes a washcloth and slowly and carefully starts to clean them of the birth. After cleaning both of them we put diapers and clothes on them. They look so cute and are now asleep. We put them in the bassinet which is set up next to my bed. I head to the kitchen with Goyle following me.

"How are you feeling"

"I'm feeling sore, tired and hungry".

"How about you go lay down and I will make you something to eat". I nod my head.

I head back to my room and look at the babies and see Draco is awake and just looking around. I carefully pick him up so I don't accidentally wake up Severus. I slowly sit down on my bed since I'm still really sore. I hold Draco up on my chest and just look at him.

"You're meant to be sleep Draco".

Draco just looks at me and nuzzles into my chest. Goyle comes into the room holding a plate with a sandwich on it. He sits the plate on the bed and I keep one hand on Draco and use the other hand to pick up the sandwich. Halfway through the sandwich, I feel my shirt getting wet and I look down to see Draco sucking on my shirt. I put down the food and lift up my shirt to let Draco nurse.
Finishing the sandwich Goyle takes the plate back to the kitchen and I slowly move to lay against the headboard and pillows that have propped up and just continue to let Draco nurse. When Goyle comes back in he looks in the bassinet and sees Severus is awake and he picks him up.