Ch.3

-----------------------------------------------------------

(34 weeks pregnant)

(Eight months)

March 3rd

Harry's Pov
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over. Today I have a check-up with Pomfrey.  I head down to the hospital wing holding hands with Goyle. When we get there I sit down on the bed with a label that says "Harry Potter bed" and Goyle goes and grabs Pomfrey. 

"How are you feeling Harry". she asks. 

"I'm feeling fatigued and I'm taking pee breaks every five minutes".

"Let's check on these babies". says Pomfrey. 

She takes out her wand and starts to cast different spells. One of the spells is an ultrasound which shows the inside of my womb and we can see the babies. Baby A who is Snape is laying head down and he loves to kick but something I never expected is that when Severus is kicking a lot, I can get him to calm down by just talking to him and rubbing my belly. I never thought I could get that reaction out of Snape in my life. Draco is baby B and he is laying with his head pressed against my lungs which makes breathing harder. When Draco gets into his kicking moods, I can calm him down by rubbing my belly or when Goyle talks to my belly. Madam Pomfrey cast another spell and we hear Draco's and Snape's heartbeats which we are told are strong and they both look to be developing like twins at 34 weeks would be. They are starting to gain more weight and fat. 

After some more spells to check on my health, we are allowed to leave with the next check-up on March 30th before I turn 35 weeks pregnant

After some more spells to check on my health, we are allowed to leave with the next check-up on March 30th before I turn 35 weeks pregnant. We head to the Great Hall for lunch and sit at the Slytherin table. When I look up I can see that everyone but Neville, Fred, and George are glaring at me from the Gryffindor table. I don't know why everyone but the three hates me just because I'm pregnant with Draco and Snape. I didn't plan to spend my 6th year pregnant and it's not like a normal pregnancy where I could terminate the pregnancy. But I have the feeling that the Gryffindors wish I had terminated the pregnancy because that would mean that Snape and Draco were dead. That day in D.A.D.A when I was hit by the botched spell of Nevilles and Draco and Snape ended up in my womb I never thought about murdering them which is what termination is.  One of the things I had asked Madam Pomfrey about during one of my check-ups was if any of my biological genes and DNA were going to change Severus and Draco. She told me that she didn't know and that since she didn't know what spell hit us, it would change. When I hit 8 months pregnant I stopped going to class because it was not safe for unborn babies. Since I'm not going to classes I have a lot of time on my hands so I started to research the spell. When I did find the spell, I read that it was used back in the 16th century for children who were abused to give them a second chance at life. 

Spell: Secunda Opportiunitas

The opportunity to have a second chance in life. When the spell is cast, it will find children who were abused by any family member and change them back to the first form they were loved in. A fetus in the womb. Only abused children are affected by the spell. The carrier who is pregnant is someone who has been abused too. The spell will cause physical changes to the new fetus from the biological parents to the carrier who the fetus will inherit genes from the carrier. The fetus will still have some genes and DNA from its biological parents. The biological parents have no say in how the carrier raises the fetus. After the birth of the fetus or multiple fetuses, they will age normally until Five years old then the infant will start to remember their old lives. When the infant reaches 15- years old they will start to rapidly age until they return to the age when the spell was the first cast but will keep the new memories for the life they just lived.