Turn down the Sass!

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Louis tomlinson if you dont sit down... im going to ..." i yelled, but.stopped.

"You'll what malik! Can you not think of anything, is the bradford bad boi speechless for once" He sassed, hands place firmly on his hips.

"Do i seriously need to bring Harry in here?" I growled.

"Why, cause you cant handle me you have to bring little ol' harry to take care of me, im so scared!"

Ughhh he is testing my patience.

"Louis Tomlinson. corner. Now!"

"Zayn Malik, how bout NO!"

"You are testing my patience louis do as i say, unless you want a spanking."

"Really whos gonna do it huh who is going to spank me? You? Because i highly doubt that you are just a pussies! You couldnt spank me if you tried."

"Get in the corner, before i get to three or ill...." i thought real hard about this... then it hit me.

"Unless you want Liam to make a personal phone call to a certain persons mother.." at the mention of Liam and his mother, louis' eyes widen then narrow at me.

"Your bluffing."

"Am i?"

He stares at me for a few mins, testing me.

"Louis i am not buffling you have three seconds....one."

He just stands there.

"Two.. louis i am serious!"

Still no movement.

"Fine, three, LIAM!"

"SHUT UP ZAYN!"

"Ya zee!" Liam says bobbing down the stairs.

"Louis here has been warned several times and also been told to get in a corner, he is refuseing to do either and he is cussing, so i told him i would have him call his mother."

"Louis listen to zayn i dont wanna have to call you mother!"

"WHY DONT YOU GUYS STOP BEING ASSHOLES."

My eyes widen, i look over at Liam and he was boiling, steam practically coming out of his ears.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOU BETTER FIND A CORNER RIGHT THIS MIN OR I AM GONNA BEAT YOUR SORRY REAR END MYSELF, NOW GO!" Liam yelled so loud, i am almost glad, Emerald, Niall and Harry had actually left to the park,

ya i realized my previous threat wasnt accurate. A little white lie never hurt anyone. (Haha see what i did there :P)

Louis quickly jumped in surprise and ran to a corner, frightened that if he disobeyed Liam might go through with his threat.

"Zayn, go get the phone and call up Joanne. I think her and Louis Need to have a long chat..."

"WHAT, no Zayn please dont call her." Louis says turning to look at me.

"Louis! turn around!" I just shook my head and walked over to the phone.

"Nooo, Zayn!"

"Louis SMACK i said SMACK to turn SMACK around now SMACK SMACK do it." Liam say while smacking louis' rear. He had a little tears roll down his cheek.

I picked up the phone dialing up the number and calling

J- hello?
Z- hey joanna im sorry to disturb you but lou...

Before i could finish the phone was snatched out of my hand and throw across the room where it hit the wall and smashes.

"What the hell Louis!"