They're scary part 1

We arrived at the boy's house. Gemma and Uncle harry are catching up on what each other have been up to Zayn and Niall are watching football. (Soccer) and I'm hanging out with Liam and Louis, who are in there own conversation. When there supposed to be paying attention me.

"Liam?" I say pulling on his pants leg what I can't help I am so short for my age.

He continue to ignore me. I pulled one more time and he looks at me with a annoyed look as does Louis

"What Emerald, we are talking." He snapped

I flinched and inched away from him, I got up and ran out of the room with Liam and Louis right behind me. As I ran down the stairs but soon feel down from running into someone then I was picked up. Tears escaped my eyes as I snuggled my head into the person neck and they rubbed soothing circles into my back.

"Shh baby, what's the matter." I realized the voice belonged to Zayn and started to calm down.

"That's it baby girl, now do you wanna tell me what's wrong." I look up at Zayn then his eyes moved to the noise coming down the stairs. I look over and see Liam. I begin to cry and hide my face against Zayn again. I hear Niall starting to yell at Liam Now and he is kinda scary why is my mom Leaving me hear they are all scary!

"Liam James and Louis William what the hell did you do to her!" Niall screamed I squirmed to get away from Zayn. I look up and See Niall's angry face which look similar to my real daddy's. I finally escaped Zayn and ran to the kitchen to where Gemma was and hugged on to her. She lifted me up in her lap.

" Em what's wrong?" She cooed

"Scary!"

"Who is em?"

Just then the boys walked in and I broke back into sobs.

"What did you guys do to Em, she is so frighten!"

Harry says leaning over to rub my back but quites when I jump from his touch.

That's when Zayn and Louis begin to explain everything.

*************

Hey guys, Sara here, I'm sorry for any errors on any chapters when I get so far I am going to correct mistakes and errors, please give me any feedback if you have any on this story and in case I didn't say it before this is a spanking story but I'm gonna try not to make that the main thing of this story.. but it is what it is ... so don't forget to give feedback and vote .. and I'm very sorry if this story ain't the best okay well thanks for reading.