3 makes trouble.

A/N: sorry it took me to long to update guys.. but I got a special chapter for you..xxx

Louis' P.O.V.

Everybody has been absolutely terrible. Emerald is being fussy, Liam is throwing tantrums like a two year old, Niall and Harry won't stop fighting and Zayn .. well he ain't really here but he would probably be annoying me just like everybody else is by doing ..SOMETHING ...

"Uncle Louis, can I take a nap.." Emerald comes in rubbing her eyes hugging her Elsa doll. Okay if she takes a nap maybe she will be less fussy and I would have one less "child" to take care of.

"Of course Angel." I smile at her picking her up and taking her to my room where she usually takes her naps. I kiss her on the head after tucking her in and watching as she instantly went to sleep.

I slowly walk into the hallway closing the door Behind me and walking back down stairs.

The boys were still acting up and I have had enough of it.

"BOYS!" They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"How in the hell is it that I am the only person acting my age today." I said kind of yelling and some not just to make sure I don't wake up Emmy.

Harry scoffed.

"Not very mature if your standing there cussing at us." He sassed

"Well Harold Edward I wouldn't be cursing if you boys would act your flipping age. Besides I don't see you even bothering to try and correct Your nieces attitude today now did I?" I raised an eyebrow.

He just glares at the floor.

"I think maybe you all should find a corner." I say a little calmer. Til they all just ignore me. God I really didn't want to have to yell or make this threat.

"If I get to three and you all aren't in a corner you will receive a spanking AND corner time and I'll make sure to add hot rub to your bums..... 1.....2...thre..... " before I could finish Niall and Liam ran to a corner. Harry on the other hand just stands in the middle of the room. Still simply glaring at the floor. I walk over to him, grip his wrist then pop his bum..

"Did you think I wouldn't go though with my threat Harold?" I growled in his ear.

"Leave me alone .. Tomlinson!" Harry growled jerking way his arm which accidently smacked louis in the face.. but he continued to walk away.

Louis recovers quickly from the small sting in his cheek and grabs harry by the collar making his way over to the couch slinging harry over his lap.

"Liam?"

Liam turns around to face Louis.

"Be a dear and go fetch me the ruler, please!"

Liam nods walking quickly out of the room, then returning with a metal ruler. He walks over to Louis. Harry was no longer putting up a fight he was now sobbing. Over Louis' lap. Louis slammed his hand down repeatedly onto Harry's bum.. about 20 smacks later Louis switched to the ruler and began to lecture.

"Harry Edward I expect you to obey me the first I tell you to do something and  you have better do it am I clear!"

"Y-yes s-ow - sir" harry cried out I gave him about twenty more hits making it 40 in total and brought him up and hugged him. I gave the other two at least twenty and we all cuddled on the couch watching 'good luck Charlie.'

About 15 mins though the show the boys were asleep. Then the front door opens revealing Zayn he saw the boys with tear stain eyes then looked at me with a strange look.

"What did I miss?"

Before I could answer there was a loud child like yell then foot steps heard then Zayn had a small child attached to his legs.

He laughed picking her up.

"Come over you two and maybe I can enlighten you on what has went on today."

                           --

Sorry guys the ending is crappy but I was wanting to hurry and update for ya since I was late on it but I am going on Thanksgiving break starting Tuesday so I'll try to make some more "holiday" updates. Thank you so much for reading don't forget to vote and give feedback! Bye :)