We Do Not Lie

Emerald's P.O.V.

"Miss.Styles?" I look up at my history teacher seeing that she wasn't to happy.

"Yes Mrs.White?" I looked up at her innocently.

"Where is your homework you haven't turned it in for the pass two weeks."

"I - uh - i kinda - forgot it at home." I sank down in my seat.

"Mhh i see, Miss styles please stay after class."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The bell has rang, i am still sitting at my desk, worrieing about my uncles finding out where i am i was supposed to be picked up today so i know i am toast.

"Miss Styles i am gonna call you uncle in here, cause i know for sure you havent left your homework seven times in two weeks."

"No please dont call my uncles, ill do all the homework and turn it in tomorrow i promise." I begged

"I can't do that Emerald."

I signed as she picked up the phone and dialed their number.

Im so dead.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

About five mins later Uncle Louis walked in. He looked at me looking mad then back at the teacher giving her a friendly smile. 'Yup dead' i thought

"Mr.Tomlinson i presummed."

"Yes ma'ma and your Mrs.White?"

"Thats correct, now i caled you in because Emerald here, Has not been doing let alone turning in her homework."

Louis gave her a quizcal look. Then turnes to me.

"Emerald you have been telling us that you had no homework."

"Well i assure you mr.Tomlinson she has had homework, and is will fail this class if she doesnt start doing it."

"Well i assure you Mrs.White, emerald will be lunish for lieing and for not doing her homework!" He tells her and grabes my arm partically dragging her out of the school when they reach the car. Louis stopped pulling Emerald further toward him smacking her bottom.

"Ow uncle Louis." Emerald whined as he spanked her bum.

"I can't believe you lied to us Emerald Jasmine Styles!" He makes her get in the car buckling the crying girl in her seat. Returning to his own seat and driving off.

"You know Harry is gonna tan your hid when we return home."

"And if he dont i will." Louis silently says to himself.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

We arrived home my face feels dry and stickie from my tears and my butt still hurts.

"Come on Emerald!" Louis demanded opening my door pulling me out of the car. I whimpered as he grabed my hand. He looks down at me with a guilty sad smile. Lets go of my hand and looks down at me holding out both his hands.

"Sweetie do you want me to carry you in?" I nod and he lifts me up placeing me on his hip carrying me in.

"HARRY!" Louis hollered. I hid my head in his neck.

Harry came running down stairs...

"Louis stop yelling in the house."

"Ya ya ya, scold me later you have a naughty neice to take care of."

Harry looks at me then back at louis.

"What did she do."

"More like not do, she hasnt been doing her homework for the last two weeks, her teacher informed me today that she has had homework.. Before you punish her dont go to hard because i gave her pretty hard smacks in the parking lot after exiting the school today."